My XRP(Ripple) Transaction History is Missing?

Hi, My XRP transaction history is not showing. Yes, I can view my transactions in the explorer, but not with thing the XRP wallet. My other tokens do show their histories, but not for XRP. My XRP Transaction history was displayed up until a few days ago and now it is blank.
There are to complex transactions pending, not should there be any syncing issues since I haven’t used my wallet for 2 weeks. I really need this restored. I’ve even uninstalled the app and reinstalled, still no XRP transaction history displayed.
Can someone please help, this is an urgent matter(I can explain). :pray:

2 Likes

Hello @Toronto44
Your transaction history not displaying is just a visual glitch and nothing to worry about.
You can always confirm your balance and transactions on the Blockchain explorer.

2 Likes

Thank you for responding.
Recently(2wweeks ago) I attempted to send 500 XRP to an exchange at it didn’t arrive. After contacting the exchange, they asked for a screen recording of my XRP transaction history. I had no choice but to show them the explorer, and they’ve insisted they want to see the XRP wallet transaction history as it “normally” appears. I need to restore my XRP transaction history.
Solutions? Please help restore!

• This is the exact quote from their e-mail(since I was forbidden to post a screen shot of it):
    “Sorry for the trouble, we may only accept the video when the withdrawal history is shown within the wallet. It is normal for Trust wallet to have transaction history and for the wallet address you have mentioned, the wallet address could be shown to anyone if any of the people knows the wallet address. Please check with the Trust wallet for the missing withdrawal history on your wallet. Thank you”
1 Like

@Toronto44 What i can advise to do is reimport your wallet and see if the transaction history is shown or you can import your keys to another wallet that supports XRP and then get your transaction history from within the app.

1 Like

May you explain both suggestions a bit more in detail.
Because(as mentioned in original post), I already uninstalled and re-installed with no success.
So when you suggest to “re-import your wallet”, I believe that is what I did - could you clarify?
Also, “Import your keys to another wallet” sounds almost like the same thing. Could you give additional clarification, please. Thank you kindly, Tobi.

@Toronto44 Yes reimporting is what you said to have done by uninstalling and reinstalling.
What you can do now is search for another wallet that supports XRP and will show your transaction history (please do your research) then import your recovery words to that wallet.

1 Like

I’m a bit confused:
How would my Trust Wallet recovery phrase work(be imported) on an entirely different wallet? Also, The exchange I am in dispute with wants to see my transaction history from my Trust Wallet XRP. If I show them a different Wallet, they will disregard my efforts completely :worried:.

1 Like

@Toronto44 Okay to not confuse you, what you can do is make a screen recording showing your XRP receiving address and then showing your transaction history as it is on the Trust App (not being displayed), then showing your address after checking on the explorer, then send to their team after.

1 Like

Tobi, thank you for e-mailing. I replied several hours ago but to no avail. I won’t discuss the details here, unless you wish, but at your earliest convenience could you continue the correspondence please. It sounds like you may have some solutions that I am very eager to hear. Thank you.

You are in the forum here , for more just open a ticket . Don’t get yourself scammed by somebody . no one will contact you on telegram here ( scammer only ) or via email .

2 Likes

@Toronto44 Please beware of scammers like my colleague said, any email you received is most likely a scam.
I sent a response already also BTW.
I will tag it below:

Blockquote My XRP(Ripple) Transaction History is Missing? - #8 by Tobi

1 Like

I had already tried this before I even attempt to start a topic query. They rejected this method with the “quotations” I sent in my 2nd post. They INSIST that they need to see the transaction history is it is normally displayed withing the XRP wallet. Please help with a solution to have my transaction history restored.

@Toronto44 You can explain it to their support team that your transaction history is not shown due to a glitch and you were advised to send the video of your wallet address and the explorer.

• This is the exact quote from their e-mail(since I was forbidden to post a screen shot of it on here):
    “Sorry for the trouble, we may only accept the video when the withdrawal history is shown within the wallet. It is normal for Trust wallet to have transaction history and for the wallet address you have mentioned, the wallet address could be shown to anyone if any of the people knows the wallet address. Please check with the Trust wallet for the missing withdrawal history on your wallet. Thank you”

you mean there is no way to restore my transaction history in my XRP wallet?

@Toronto44 Unfortunately there is no way to, it’s a glitch like i said previously.
Please try the “other wallet” route; using another wallet that would show your transaction history.
You can explain to the other support team, since your wallet is decentralized, you can import to another wallet to get your transaction history.

may please explain a bit more in detail this process:

1. I will research and find another decentralized XRP wallet first.
  2. you are saying that there will exist the ability to import my trust wallet XRP into that wallet) - this sounds like a transfer of funds from one wallet to another, no?
  3. you are saying that in the new XRP wallet, my entire history of transactions will be displayed(without the explorer)?
    Please clarify.
1 Like

@Toronto44
Answer to number 2; Your recovery keys are your access to your funds and they can be imported to any decentralized wallet to access your funds.
Answer to number 3; It depends, you may need to do your own research on which wallets would show it.

Can you elaborate more about this “Trust wallet glitch”. Reading through the forums, it seems very common. Why does this “glitch” exist. What causes it - because I had no heavy trades pending, nor did I experience any syncing issues. My wallet was actually inactive for days.
Lastly, why hasn’t Trust Wallet fixed this?

@Toronto44 It just happens for some tokens hence why i called it a visual glitch.

1 Like

Big Tobi, I want to thank you so much. You were patient with me. You explained everything I need to know fully and in detail. Your responses were prompt and extremely helpful. I followed all your suggestions, and I just wanted to let you know that my process has ended with success :partying_face: :partying_face:
I was able to send them a new video, in a new wallet with my transaction histories and they approved it and restored my funds immediately.
I just want you to know how truly and sincerely thankful I am for your guidance :pray:.
Much love from Toronto, Canada :blue_heart:

2 Likes