NEAR Protocol transaction status succeeded, but the balance is not updated

I have checked the hash in https://explorer.near.org/ as a successful status, but I can’t see the balance in my wallet.
I have the latest version of the wallet and even Re-imported my wallet in another device but it wasn’t helpful.
Transaction hash: DdFruYE1UXBSw35fH3V8dC2yJL7KKTQ3WQJjXMQBtQrk
NEAR receive address: 1079ba87c05ece4c1302ada7a47445faad1394ec82415a0848d8f12fe1fb8b69

Hi @mehrdad1366,

Use WiFi with a strong internet connection instead of mobile data for the app to display the correct balance. If it won’t work, use WiFi + VPN as well, then refresh the balance.

I have been always using WiFi and at your suggestion, WiFi+VPN didn’t update the balance.

Try a full reinstall of the app.
Make sure you have a backup before you proceed.

Uninstall and then reinstall your app.
Follow this guide to restore your wallet.

Unfortunately these path wasn’t effective too.
One of my friends has the same issue with keeping NEAR in Trust Wallet, but another one keep his NEAR in Binance wallet and can see the balance with no problem.
Is there any other way for us to see NEAR balance?

I see.

What is your current Trust Wallet app version? (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

Thanks for your responses, I really appreciate.

1 Like

Thanks for the screenshot. The dev team is currently investigating the issue.

1 Like

I have the same problem.
I have already have some NEAR but when I Re-Import my wallet , balance of NEAR shows me 0.
also before re-importing although my balance was not zero but ther transaction was empty
I’m using ios app version 5.21
also I withdraw another transaction to my wallet but the balance is not updated
this is my transaction link (from binance to Trust):
https://explorer.near.org/transactions/3WmsPZ78Pj8hDRdPUNxvsMk4NiDJV23LpVCks4w6EK4p

1 Like

as you can see in this screenshut even though I have balane in NEAR but there is no deposit transaction :

Even though I have enough balance and enter the correct native NEAR wallet address, I encounter this error when withdrawing from the wallet:

Hi @mim.sedghi, please send your NEAR wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

My NEAR wallet address:

Since you only tried re-importing…try a full reinstall of the app.
Make sure you have a backup before you proceed.

Uninstall and then reinstall your app.
Follow this guide to restore your wallet.

thank for your replay
I reinstalled Trust Wallet on my iPhone and imported recovery phrase but it still shows my NEAR balance zero, then I installed Trust Wallet on my friend’s iPhone and surprisingly this time I see my NEAR balance correctly on my friend’s device, why should same app has different behavior on two device?

I am not sure it could be helpful but:
my ios version is 14.2
my friend ios version is 14.4

Interesting. What’s the app version of your friend’s device? (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

I installed latest version from iTunes.
wallet version on both device is 5.21

I see. How about updating your iOS? So you’ll have your friend’s version as well, which is 14.4.

yes, I’m updating my IOS, when it finished I will replay result here :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

salam @miladakbaripoor
in id telegram mane behem payam bede ta behet begam chkar koni

1 Like