Need help from support

Yesterday I sent Safemoon from the Gate exchange to my Trust Walet wallet, the transaction was confirmed on the exchange, but the coins have not yet arrived, does this happen and you just need to wait?

1 Like

Hi, Please try to add it as custom token. Here are the steps that you can do to manually add the token: How to Add a Custom Token

I already had this token in my wallet and before that, can you check the transaction hash, what’s wrong with my transfer?
0x20064e2e2c3b9e28f7aa73a61572d66c25d737b0815a15042a34d1a7830b36aa

Before that, they were in my wallet, but I wanted to sell them and brought them to the exchange, but then changed my mind and wanted to return them back to my wallet

The transaction was not successful sent from exchange to your wallet. Contact the exchange support for this issue, provide them transaction hash too.

Hi a couple of purchases not showing in my wallet and I have restored the app and still not visible can you help?

Hi, I had $ 45 in my trust wallet, but for a few days now, the balance shows zero and does not even show the transaction history part. I can answer this

I sent bnb to smart contract but till not it is not received. Fees is deducted and none of the bnb have any money to transact. Very bad

Hi @Robingadsby @Kirpeace To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About” and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste )

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors, if any)

@Morteza961
To better assist, can you provide us the following information:

Trust Wallet app version

Crypto address

Details about your issue

Screenshots of the wallet (errors, if any

Version 5.21

For some reason
The problem price changed from 402 dollars to 4.02
Wondering how can I resolve this

To:
0xa9325729ee53d5906fb377e5bf1792a29ecf99b9

Says bought .69 bnb into instaswap
And after 20 min it said from 400 to 4.00 dollars

Kinda blows wish for some help :confused:

It looks like the token you purchase dumped, you have to do your own research before buying token, .