Need help in sending cryptos

I have had enough of this app. I am unable to get my money out of this pit called Trust. I have ETH, BNB ,you name it but I am still unable to get anything done. I feel even worse because my friends downloaded it upon my recommendation.

1 Like

Hi @taf1000,

There is nothing to worry about. We are here to help you.

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (go to settings and press “About”)
  2. Crypto address
  3. Transaction ID (if you have any)
  4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
  5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors, if any)

Someone helps me please. I have ETH bep on Trust. To send it back to Binance, it kept saying insufficient BNB. So I transferred 3BNB coins but it keeps saying insufficient BNB. I have been trying for two days now . Got God’s sake have you thought of making it easier for people to transfer their funds back and forth?
Why can’t we chat with the admins on telegram ? I absolutely regret using Trust .

1 Like

You assume that all users are financial experts or what ? I had the worst experience with you to be honest . Nothing seemed to work actually.
1- transferring funds to Trust is easy . Once there, you are under the mercy of a system that is not explained upfront. I was asked to put some BNB which is fair enough but later they accepted ETH and somehow it became pegged to Binance . No problem . The real ordeal is getting your fund transferred back to Binance although you might have BNB there in Trust but their system does not use it and will probably give you insufficient BNB .
2- As a user , I should get instant help when I need it . Writing on threads like this and might not find an answer … this all messy here .
I think something must be done

2 Likes

Resolved on: Make exporting funds from Trust as straightforward as that of Binance for example - #11 by taf1000