Need help in swapping my TWT

@iamdeadlyz

My trust wallet version is 1.23.5
i deleted it and reinstalled it and imported my wallet via 12 word phrase. still same issue. after the transaction is processed, a smart contract is executed claiming that there is 0.00 BNB being processed. However, it eats all the fees. i didn’t change the fee. it was set by default. here is a screenshot of multiple tries. cake staking works well. brought and retrieved my TWT to earn cake. but the moment i try to get my twt swapped for BNB, nothing happens and fees are gone too.

and yes my TWT and BNB are both on BEP20/BSC and not BEP2

Hi @jbn47,

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. TWT address
  2. Transaction hash or link

Here is the required information

1. TWT address
    0xcc8cA35b2d7d3CF1e9daEfa07D3a49B6B50E5C8F

2. Transaction hash (one of many)

0xe9b711f3f769c5d700ce38a7f4ef0bffe59dbbe95f7a790f7201fccbbe62ca26

please help. i have already paid a lot of fees trying to swap this thing, please. regards

When swapping tokens for the first time, you have to approve it first to be spendable. And, that is what you did just now. So, in order to swap it, you have to press the “Swap” button.

i did press the swap button. thats how the fees got deducted… what do you mean i have to approve it first to be spendable? how do i do that?

You already approved your TWT to be spendable. So no need to do that again.

What you should do now is to enter the amount of TWT that you have, so that it will calculate the total amount of BNB that you will get. Then press swap, and confirm it.

1 Like

alrighty then… will do and will let you know if it was successful… best wishes.

Thank you sooo much… it worked. i see that a lot of other people are experiencing the same issue. i dont know much about dex or swapping code building but if you could just modify this function of making assets “spendable” before swapping, that will save a alot of people from this issue. much blessings to you…

1 Like

Sorry, that won’t be possible. We cannot just pre-configure your assets to be spendable immediately since that’s how the decentralized protocol was built.

Glad to know that your issue is already resolved. For further inquiries, feel free to create a new thread. Cheers!