Need help in unstaking RUNE

Hi,
Does anyone else habe a problem with rune? I cant unstake my runešŸ˜”!? It is freezed but I cant unfreezeā€¦
The only option is Trade Runeā€¦
Please help me. I want to stake with bepswap :pray:

Hi @Mrzel,

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (go to settings and press ā€œAboutā€)
  2. Crypto address
  3. Transaction ID (if you have any)
  4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
  5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors, if any)

Hi,
Here are my informations

1. [Trust Wallet]app version (go to settings and press ā€œAboutā€)
    Version 5.9 Iphone

2. Crypto address
    bnb1tm2ea5lvspl7hh3e03e70vaxw4x4gmaz3wp3hj

3. Transaction ID (if you have any)
    2F0AEEB666C4DA6E1D4391D09F98BBA10A6C0872E50B3447804E2ED3194A09CE

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
    I have my Thorchain Rune Tokena on the Trustwallet app. I have started to stake them at october. After 3 received staking profita nothing happened more. So I checked the thorchain website and there was the info, that we now need to use bepswap for staking. So I tried to use bepswap but I had only little amount of 30 Rune insteas of all of my Rune (114 is frozen). As I wanted to unstake (unfreeze) there was no optionā€¦Now I have the problem, that I cant do anything with my Rune coins. Can you please help me to ā€žunstakeā€œ my Rune coins?

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors, if any)
    Sadly I canr upload my screenshots!?
    But i try to describe my Screenshot. If I want to unstake my Runes as like the other coins, I clicked on more and then it should be a menu with the button unstake. On Rune I only have the button ā€žtrade runeā€œ. No option with unstake.

Please try to upload screenshots now (I granted you permission to do so).

1 Like

Okay nice. Here are the screenshots.

I think itā€™s finished months ago and you have to use browser and go to chaosnet to unstake from vault.
Here the admins give you step by step instructions : Telegram: Contact @thorchain_org

1 Like

@Mrzel, have you tried Shirdalā€™s response above?