Need help! Insufficient BNB to cover network fee

I am having this problem:
I have 100 USD in BUSD (BEP2) that I want to send to my binance BUSD wallet and I cannot move them out of the wallet because it says “insufficient bnb to cover network fee”
Why doesn’t it take the fee from my balance?
I have done this before a few times and it worked and now it just doesn’t let me move my balance.

8 Likes

Hello @jmonagas,

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (go to settings and press “About”)
  2. BNB address
  3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any)
  4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
  5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors, if any)
3 Likes

For BUSD Bep2, network fee is paid in BNB

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Need help with Binance USDT BEP20

Hi! I need your help. I’ve seen you have helped a few people with this issue. I’m not sure how it happened by I transferred ETH to Trust using Binance. It has come through as Binance-Peg Ethereum BEP20. I’m trying to transfer it out to either Binance or ETH (or anything else!) but its not working. It says I have insufficient BNB. I have BNB in my Trust wallet. Can you please share information on how I can resolve this?

1 Like

Hello @ashariat, you need to have BNB BEP20 (Smart Chain - the one with a dark logo) in order to pay for the network fees.

If that BNB has a yellow logo (and when you press it, the top left says “COIN”), then you have the BEP2 version. Since you have BNB BEP2, you can cross-chain swap it to BEP20 by following this guide: How to make a Crosschain Swap on Trust Wallet

1 Like

Thanks! I realised the same just after messaging you. However, I then tried to send this from the Binance-Peg Ethereum BEP20 to my regular ETH but didn’t seem to work? I tried the following technique to do it:
Go to Binance-Peg Ethereum BEP20 Account > Send > Paste address for my ETH in Trust > Confirm. I get a confirmation that it is sent in the transaction history, but it does not appear in my ETH (or the transaction history for it).

So you have any advice on what I can do to get it out into something else?

Thank you!

@ashariat

Sending Binance-Peg Ethereum BEP20 to your ETH wallet won’t convert it to native Ethereum. Also, you have the same address for your native Ethereum and Binance-Peg Ethereum BEP20, so it’s just like you send it back to yourself.

To convert it back to native ETH, you can send it to Binance - Cryptocurrency Exchange for Bitcoin, Ethereum & Altcoins. Deposit it as BEP20 (BSC) and withdraw as ERC20. An alternative method would be using Binance Smart Chain | Binance Bridge | Binance Panama

1 Like

Thank you so much! :pray::pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 16 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.