Need Off-Topic Discussion Catagory

As the Community is growing, people are posting different threads in different categories. Some match the category while some didn’t. Sometime they post OFF-TOPIC posts in the community. In this regard, it is in necessity to have an “OFF-TOPIC” Discussion Category. What you think ?

10 Likes

I think administration need to put Strictly mergers in place In terms of what to post or not; list of post that must be post must be clarify

4 Likes

I think so. Administration will check up.

1 Like

Administration must do something about unmatched post on this platform because is very important and we should always cross-check our comments before posting it, or what do you think?

1 Like

Sometimes people get confused which category is there question belongs to. I like your idea of creating off-Topic posts.

Trust Wallet created this page for you to chat about any questions, feedback, or ideas you have about Trust Wallet. We want to know: what features you need, the coins you’re desperate for, your vision of a decentralized future, and any issues you’ve encountered!

Adding topics for other discussion concerning crypto is also welcome development