Need to recover coins on binance block chain

I opened one trouble ticket yesterday and it was not resolved so I opened another today. I need a person to look at the information I am sending in. Ticket number is 7154281. Thank you

2 Likes

Hello @Bents38,

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Crypto address
  3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste and attach a screenshot as well)
  4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
  5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors, if any)
3 Likes

I have sent all that information to trust wallet. It has been almost 6 days without support from trust wallet. They keep sending me the same message. My issue is the coins were sent to the tokens binance peg contract instead of the wallet it was intended. I have confirmed with binance whom I have a account with that the address is not owned by me or any other binance user. They said contact trust wallet who created the address to get the coins. I can not get any service from trust wallet for 6 days now.

2 Likes

This is one of the official ways in contacting the support of Trust Wallet. Therefore, please provide those requested information earlier.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Problem Deposit BNB From Binance

Hello,

I need help resolving an issue I’m facing. I purchased Minu coin in my Trust Wallet actually swapped it using PancakeSwap on the BNB Chain. The problem arose when I discovered that a coin with the same name, Minu, was launched on the Bybit Exchange. This led to confusion, and I mistakenly deposited my Minu coins from Trust Wallet to a Minu wallet on Bybit, not realizing that they were different coins and that the Minu coin I sent was not even listed on Bybit.

I made this transaction using BSC, and I can see my Minu coins in my Bybit Minu wallet address. I have tried importing a new wallet and other methods, but I am still unable to retrieve my coins. My coins are on the wrong blockchain address. I have read blog posts suggesting that I can recover these coins, so I am seeking your assistance in this matter. I have exhausted all possible solutions.

Here is the transaction ID: 0x8983cc164cd7d98603a063fdfef6c15cde93785f2008ac1c40d2c8c49d41dd74

Here is the address of my Bybit Minu wallet where these coins are stored: 0x54635f9c050c97beed9bf950e30395e147a20771

Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

1 Like

@ahsan12_minu You need to contact Bybit since you already sent there.
There’s no way for Trust wallet to reverse or cancel confirmed transactions.