Need to recover coins on binance block chain

I opened one trouble ticket yesterday and it was not resolved so I opened another today. I need a person to look at the information I am sending in. Ticket number is 7154281. Thank you

1 Like

Hello @Bents38,

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Crypto address
  3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste and attach a screenshot as well)
  4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
  5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors, if any)
2 Likes

I have sent all that information to trust wallet. It has been almost 6 days without support from trust wallet. They keep sending me the same message. My issue is the coins were sent to the tokens binance peg contract instead of the wallet it was intended. I have confirmed with binance whom I have a account with that the address is not owned by me or any other binance user. They said contact trust wallet who created the address to get the coins. I can not get any service from trust wallet for 6 days now.

This is one of the official ways in contacting the support of Trust Wallet. Therefore, please provide those requested information earlier.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Problem Deposit BNB From Binance