Network fees charged on the transaction that did not occur

I tried to buy tokens, but my transaction was not processed because I could not set the slip rate correctly, but the transaction fee was charged 2 or 3 times from my wallet. I had close to $20 BNB and now I only have $5 left in my wallet. can you please help?

Same here, and I bought infinityup and it’s all gone, :unamused: did you find a resolution? I will never transact in this wallet again.

No, to find any solution, BNB has been reduced by about $15 and for this fee I can earn 12 hours and 2 days on a normal agenda, this is really making us look for it.

Hello @Kdrkaya @Simoj13 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

I woke up this morning to find the remainder of my bnb also gone :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:. I don’t plan on using this wallet for anything else.