Neutron error code 200

Hello , I’m having problems with sending and swaps neutron ((( already 5 days , what it’s can be ? It’s steel
Upgrade neutron ? Or o don’t have correct coin pay commission for my transaction? Thanks

3 Likes

@Boba38 Please update your app as this issue was resolved.

1 Like

Hi please help me . I made a transaction of 85 dollars, but I mistakenly reduced the fee. I have kept a fee of about 1.5 dollars. Can anyone tell how long it will take to get canceled or confirmed.

This is my wallet address please chack bc1q8r74yh8zutvxuhjwyrtpwnr0zvqyrw5kjglkh0

1 Like

@Rehmankhan12 It is always advisable to not adjust the fees.
There’s no ETA for when the transaction will be cancelled or confirmed, you’ll have to wait.

1 Like

Can you give me an estimate of how much time it might take? 10 days or 20 days or more please

1 Like

I already updated 10.4 , also cleane cash , cooki ((( don’t work znddxxxx
Akan’s

I already updated 10.4 , also clean cash ( don’t work

1 Like

@Rehmankhan12 No ETA means no specific time for it.
It depends on the blockchain and not on Trust wallet.

1 Like

@Boba38 Try sending out a lesser amount and see if that works or switch nodes in your app settings.

1 Like

Hi, i have the same problem. I have try with other connection, i have try to send a small import, and re import the wallet. I have unistall and reinstall the all but i cant transfert my Ntrn from my wallet to other cosmos wallet (binance and keplr) please fix the problem

1 Like

@Emmabonny Please don’t spam the same posts under different topics.
I’ll report the issue internally again, it’ll be looked into

2 Likes

@Emmabonny Please provide these:

• Your app version
  • Device Model
  • Neutron receiving address
1 Like

@Tobi Sure. My app version is 10.5 (876). I have Iphone 14 pro ios 17.2.1.
Receving address is neutron1gf3vkcan846xazw4ulf7xfcz4ywvzs0eka433v

If u need other just ask

1 Like

@Emmabonny Can you update your app? The issue was resolved in the recent update.

1 Like

@Tobi no more update for me. Is the last version for my market place. I live in italy

1 Like

@Emmabonny Okay please be on the lookout in your app store for the update.

1 Like

Thanx @Tobi . I just wait for any update.
Please have you any idea for how much time need for fix with a new version?

1 Like

@Emmabonny It’s been fixed already in the update, just wait till the update is available in your appstore.

2 Likes