Never received my Ethereum

Same for me here is my ETH wallet 0x68d5CCD8F458803fffF890099cfcE3133A2B93Cd I see the transaction as been completed on the blockchain but never was deposit on my wallet. This is the second time it happen and I am losing my money. Can someone help recover my money please? I have all the proof of transactions

1 Like

I do not see any incoming transactions to this wallet. Please stop spamming or you will be removed from this forum site.
We need a transaction hash or transaction ID to check it.

Stop spamming??? Am I spamming because I am asking for help?

1. Trust Wallet app version : 1.7.183
  2. Transaction ID (if you have any) : https://share.trustwallet.com/clBfIec5P4
  3. Screenshots of the wallet (errors, if any) :

That is clearly not a transaction ID.
That is a referral link.
This completed transaction you are referring to, what is it?

I did however notice some internal transactions.
Like this one:
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x3ff4d3bd172e7fd9decd2eed17259f55531b21da74671692606dc36c5480c63d
This look like it came from Double Way smart contract.
These are DApps that we do not support.
And several users have reported losing money with them.
Contact them for assistance, there is nothing we can do about this.

And I have not received my TWT! I have invited 2 people who have used my link and entered my invite code and the TWT were never credited to my account.

I have had one that successfully added the TWT, if I click the invite friend button I can see 100 TWT but now it should say 300. Why has this happened and how do I correct it.

Thanks in advance for any help!

I appreciate the fact that you took the time to respond but maybe you should intervint since they promoting your wallet as the only wallet to use. When we check the blockchain transaction it appear that the money Went to the trust wallet and as you mentionned earlier several personnes come to you for there money. So instead of profiting from there scam if you think it is. You should release a communicate. Because through them, you guys received publicity all over YouTube. Everybody is washing there hands. They say it’s you and you say it them. And blockchain show that you have received the money

Anyone can promote the app, as it is a decentralized wallet and free to use.
The app does not get anything since it is just a bridge for accessing the network.
No fees are collected as well, as this is forwarded directly to the miners.
Etherscan is a public blockchain explorer which show transactions for every ETH wallet out there.
Any wallet can be used by these smart contracts as they also connect to the ETH network.

Learn more about Trust Wallet here:
https://community.trustwallet.com/t/what-is-trust-wallet/189/2

Please someone transferred a certain amount of eth to my account and I can’t see it in my received transactions,
help me out please

Most probably it came in as an internal transaction. The app cannot display this as of the moment.
But everything will automatically get added to your balance.
If you like I can check further. Just let me know your ETH address.

Hello good evening, I transfer Ethereun in to my trust wallet today, but it appears on the wallet.but yet, I can’t place my order,it has not appear on the exchange, where I could trade, why ? I need help please.

Urgent prompt response please .

My wallet address is 0x15b845075D4141d1c31B2F492BD08e9A6A6807B7

I have my referral having her third downline too but I didn’t receive any eth for her re entry and moreso many if my downline have been referring many people too in which eth shows in the ethescan like I mean that main page when I login but never show in my wallet. Please urgent help

What platform are you referring to?
Trust Wallet does not have such things as downline.

Oh am sorry I thought they trust wallet has control over what am using it for (Forsage) please am very sorry

Morning, Sent ETH from roqqu since 7 am yesterday it shows success from the other end but haven’t received it in my trust wallet till now
Txn ID 0x832561a0472568eb994e64434c9d8161adeea3d436eea771e2b85f4c81d7e902
ETH ID 0x046cf1F173e0d9C5FcFA982Da83E7D3b3ab33721
Wallet version 1.12.4
Pleas am getting confused.

Hello. I would like to find out as why I haven’t received my Eth yet. I made a withdrawal of 0.20 eth. Funds were cleared on the other side but been waiting for almost 7 hours now and I have not received my funds to my trust wallet.

Why are my ethereum purchases delayed so long showing up in my wallet? Didn’t used to be this slow. My other wallets don’t take as long either.

Hi @pedressler,

To better assist, can you provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (go to settings and press “About”)
  2. Crypto address
  3. Transaction ID (if you have any)
  4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

Please check my transaction its not show in my eth
My trust wallet address is
0x6C3748aA0c77f0e832B38a693776A6B0DFb9Ba6b

Hi @Qarni,

You currently have 1 type of ERC-20 token, which is 90 Money Token (MNT). Source: https://etherscan.io/address/0x6C3748aA0c77f0e832B38a693776A6B0DFb9Ba6b

Please elaborate on the issue that you have encountered and provide us information.

1. Trust Wallet app version (go to settings and press “About”)
  2. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
  3. Screenshots of the wallet (errors, if any)