New Coins... Maybe, Avalanche's AVAX coin

Avalanche advocates DeFi…
I believe that AVAX will be listed in a very short time at the Trust Wallet … What about you?
You can ask anything you wonder about Avalanche consensus and AVAX !

About Avalanche

Avalanche is an open-source platform for launching decentralized finance applications and enterprise blockchain deployments in one interoperable, highly scalable ecosystem. Developers who build on Avalanche can easily create powerful, reliable, and secure applications and custom blockchain networks with complex rulesets or build on existing private or public subnets.

About AVAX

18 Likes

Avalance is a game changer, I believe once $PGFK gain in value, they will skyrocket.

8 Likes

Keep an eye on WAN too, they were talking DeFi before it was a thing, and still a good price

4 Likes

Yes, PG is our partner. Our CEO is aware of the NFT potential.

4 Likes

Even though there is no DeFi potential, some coins are trying to market themselves. I think pay attention

4 Likes

Hello, its cool to see Avalanche supporters here, i was looking at the project, but decide that ICO is little stressfull to participate) Such sale, so no time)))

Still it will be cool if you find some time to introduce community to this project like it really should - links on WP, Articles on medium (AVAX got nice one, as i remember). This will not only help AVAX to grow a little place in our community hearts, but will be a cool example of serious project and how it runs to his todays state.

As i know, there is still no mainnet at full operation force level, so what is today state? When we will see mainnet?
Also, if i remember right there was some bridge to ETH EVM in project, right? Any good news from that direction?
Tell us, please, more about network scale today: how many nodes AVAX now runs, who contribute in dapps on it in future?

3 Likes

What’s the transaction finality?

1 Like

Now, below <2 sec… Too fast but scalable more important than fast.

4500 TPS now, based on CPU 6500+ TPS

Please look at This infographic

Never heard of it before I will check that up soon.

1 Like

Ava-labs is a really cool team, with serious background and innovative ideas.
I will tell how i found this project and point on some key markers that made me follow it. Please dont think that its financial advise.
First of all i saw a post in mass media about crypto, it was a interview with one of main actors - Emin.
They discuss a lot of crypto and some other stuff in interview, and i was glad to see it was deep science like reading in aome sort.
Then i google him, ava, all team, check some info about background, like was there really some event where this team member was winner. I found they WP, it is published on arxiv.org, that is not common place for some docs, but science portal where real knowledge and studys are published by community and science review.
I found there, too, that Emin got strong computer science background, and not just a stranger to crypto with some cool ideas.
Then i found some local telegram group, than make translations of medium articles on avalance protocol family. And there was science too.
On that point i start ro follow them with one eye, and as i know they get ICO done and now project is trying to establish a mainnet. Then i find that CEO of AVAX got some intresting article on NASDAQ, and this is not a place for just strangers too. Team are backed up by some big crypto companys in seed investment phase too. So i will follow that project for sure.

For me main reason to follow AVAX is idea that the want to establish a truly new blockchain via using a new consensus methods and combine them in one family to present a defended yet scalable ledger for finance with very high speed of tx finalisation, around one second. Yet not gave them even a dime;) @Zybk70 do they listed somewhere?

4 Likes

In fact, i replied your questions. But, my comment still on audit

hello,
Avalanche mainnet soon…Now, Everest testnet level. Many articles present on Medium about Avalanche. Firstly, i prefer Avalanche Consensus 101 published by Collin Cusce. Avalanche partnered with ChainLink, WhiteBlock, Poyient Games, IOSG Ventures and QuantStamp. Moreover, joined LACChain global association. These infos are present Ava Labs page on Medium. Also, follow here, i will share too.

Avax has not listed yet any exchange. Avalanche partnered with QuantStamp for Dapps security.
Thanks…

2 Likes

Nice intro, thanks!
Well be cool to see some other info about it) I think that trust wallet community need to know about this really cool example of blockchain network building with some flavour of pre 2017 era, as i see it.
@claudio Thanks for review, hope this topic will remain open.

1 Like

About AVAX

• AVAX is the native token of the Avalanche platform.
  • AVAX is a capped-supply token. Cap is 720M AVAX tokens, and 50% of those tokens (360M) will be on mainnet.
  • AVAX serves as the base unit of account in the Avalanche network, provides the base security guarantees, pays for operations, and provides a wide suite of utility services.
  • AVAX transaction fees are burned, increasing scarcity of AVAX.
    Staking Process. Avalanche sets itself apart from other blockchains due to its lightweight, simple, and intuitive staking process. Becoming a full block-producer in Avalanche and all of its other subnets requires a minimum of only 2,000 AVAX. Supported environments include Windows, Mac, Linux, and most cloud infrastructures.

Staking Rewards. A crucial differentiator between Avalanche and other blockchain platforms is its governance mechanism. Staking rewards are subject to dynamic changes as the system evolves. For the first year, the annual staking reward will initially target a minting rate between 7% and 12%.

3 Likes

hello,
Avalanche mainnet soon…Now, Everest testnet level. Many articles present on Medium about Avalanche. Firstly, i prefer Avalanche Consensus 101 published by Collin Cusce. Avalanche partnered with ChainLink, WhiteBlock, Poyient Games, IOSG Ventures and QuantStamp. Moreover, joined LACChain global association. These infos are present Ava Labs page on Medium. Also, follow here, i will share too.

Avax has not listed yet any exchange. Avalanche partnered with QuantStamp for Dapps security.
Thanks…

2 Likes