New phone and no funds empty!

It’s like Trust Wallet gave me a completely new wallet when I type in my recovery phrase. It’s the right phrase. I screenshot it on my iPad and wrote it down, plus wrote it in my notes. This have to be straight up thief. I definitely not doing anymore transactions with trust wallet just want what I had in MY WALLET. what I am seeing is a new non transaction wallet. I had Hundreds on safemoon and was going to buy another coin. So switching phone is not in the policy for trust wallet. I will like to know why is it empty?? Do not say I put in wrong phrase and have multiple wallets. I only gave one.

2 Likes

Apologies for the inconvenience.
Please make sure that you have the right set of words.
Here is a guide that might help:

Is there someone that can call me ? I have a new phone and I lost ALL my coins with my recovery phrase. I’m kinda nervous I lost it all!

Please advise

Thank you

1 Like

@Vigg6
Unfortunately, no one can assist you with that. You are responsible for making sure that you created a backup and stored it in a safe place. Also, the Trust Wallet team does not keep a log of your recovery phrases for your security.

And they make you think you have the wrong recovery phrase when they are the problem not you.

3 Likes

Hi there, I sent 133,900157 USDT (ERC20) on my trustwallet on September 6th. Everything was ok until today when this sum did not appear anymore, without any operation on my part.

What is needed to be done to recover this amount?

Best

Hello @jsmtp06 :warning: Balance is now displaying well.

ETH nodes were temporarily out of sync. There were issues with seeing and sending/receiving ETH and ERC20 tokens.

Issue has been fixed.

Thank you and sorry for the inconveniences