New phone, empty wallet

Please keep in mind this is not my first time using my recovery key to import my wallet. Unfortunately when my iPhone stopped charging I had to replace it. Everything was backed up on my phone so no issues in recovering my data. I opened up trust wallet put in my recovery phrase just as I have before and behold a empty wallet. I went and followed all the steps still empty. I went out purchased a android device downloaded trust onto it, put my recovery phrase still blank. So I clicked on my wallet address and searched it on the BSCscan thinking that I was hacked but there was nothing there. I looked at the address and looked at the address I had written down and they were not the same address. I then proceeded to manually type in my wallet address and my funds popped up on the BSCscan. From there I started researching and pulled in every transaction I have had to trust wallet and the wallets did not match the one now being shown. My recovery key is not the issue as We all know if you put in the wrong phrase nothing will open. I have only one wallet with trust wallet and have provided them with the exact date and time the wallet was opened and the first time it was funded. This issue seems to be happening quite frequently as more and more people are posting with the same complaint. Their is a major issue within their blockchain server where it is tying incorrect wallets to wrong accounts. I hope the DEVs team sees this and reaches out because this should not be happening and with more and more people posting having the exact same issue it is apparent that the issue is within the trust wallet system itself. I am asking that this matter be brought up immediately and you help us retrieve our correct wallets. If anyone else has received help with this issue can you please reach out or if anyone has any insight please help.

2 Likes

Bro, is it fixed already? I have the same issue, whats weird, theres a transaction that said transfer my token to another wallet. Do you have the same problem? Cause i didnt do anything for a long time in TW. Theres shouldnt be any dusting

1 Like

Hello I have the same exact issue, has anyone had success with this? When I contacted trust wallet they simply told me that I need the recovery phrase, which we clearly have but it is bringing up a different wallet. This is insane.

Hello @Alex8008
If the addresses don’t contain your funds, there could be number of reasons:
1 This is a completely different wallet, make sure you imported the correct one.
2 You have restored the wrong recovery phrases. Every recovery phrase has its own unique Multi-Coin wallet addresses. You need to find the correct set of words to recover your wallet. We do not have a record of these recovery phrases.

Hello, I have the correct recovery phrase, it has never been changed. I have only created ONE WALLET. When I imported the correct recovery phrase a NEW EMPTY wallet was generated. WHY? I am seeing this happen to many people on here, please HELP.

Why would my recovery phrase which I have never once changed and I have a screen shot of generate a brand new wallet? There must be a resolution to this, I have lost thousands.

2 Likes

Hello, I’m having the same issue. Where you able to solve this problem?

Thanks

Hello. I am new to all of this. I had purchased BNB Smart Chain so I could do a pancake swap for Evergrow. It appeared to go through ok. But when I checked ny Evergrow account in Trust Wallet I have less coins now than before I did the pancakeswap for Evergrow. I sent an email to Trust Wallet Support a week ago but I cannot get anyone to respond. Can ANYONE help?

@Jalep1
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hello. I am new to all of this. I had purchased BNB Smart Chain FOR $50 USD so I could do a pancake swap for Evergrow. It appeared to go through ok. But when I checked my Evergrow account in Trust Wallet I have less coins now than before I did the pancakeswap for Evergrow. Originally I had over 34 million coins, but after the last transaction, instead of increasing my number of coins it went down to 11 million. I sent an email to Trust Wallet Support a week ago but I cannot get anyone to respond. Can you ANYONE? I paid $50 and got around 34 million coins. I paid $50 again and somehow ended up with 11 million coins when I spent a total of $100 USD. PLEASE HELP!

@Jalep1 send asked details on another thread. Avoid duplicating threads with the same issue.