New to TrustWallet?Me too

Hi, i dont know about you but im an idiot about all this. The more i study the more confusing things get. Air drop?self drop? Defi? dapp, i need eye drops from staring at my screen figuring it out. I want this to be kind of a forum of mistakes and pitfalls you have made. I fell for the facebook scam and gave up my private key. And the " multiply your faucet… Lol. What about you

5 Likes

I bought a lot of shitcoins and ended me cashless thats my short story.

3 Likes

Your introduction is funny, :rofl: but it is unfortunate that you got scammed on social media, don’t ever share your private keys and keep it on a safe place, or better use trustwallet and save your recovery phrase.

I have a few advice if you are looking for exchanges go to binance and if you are looking for a trusted wallet? you are in the forum of that wallet :wink:
But that won’t keep you safe 100%, be careful of phishing links or fake apps.
As a newbie, I got scammed too but now I am more careful.

3 Likes

Brace yourself. You are not alone :ear:
We all have story to tell in crypto space. Experience, they say, is the best teacher. We have learned our lesson…some in a hard way.

3 Likes

Me too im new to crypto and still learning from it

3 Likes

You have to read more and more by reading and viewing video on YouTube about crytocyrancy

2 Likes

Lost 1 Ethereum. I’ve gotten smarter since then!

2 Likes

@Vande76, @Dafyang90, try the Binance app, you have to register and they have a lot of great articles and courses to help new people.

5 Likes

If too good to be true :100:%scam

4 Likes

Am new but still learning, learning never stops so we all keep learning everyday :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes