Newbie to crypto

so, if I understand you correctly, I need Trust Wallet because it is an ERC-20 compatible site. I then send my XYO tokens to another wallet, and in that wallet, I can exchange them for other cryptos. (assuming that XYO is listed to swap in the other wallet)

Trust Wallet supports ERC20 tokens like XYO.
However, it cannot swap all ERC20 to ETH.

Solution:
Send your XYO token to an exchange.
Exchanges allows you to trade it to ETH or even to BTC, depending on what they have on the exchange.
By using Coinmarketcap to search for your token, you will be able to find the exchange.

3 Likes

Good day,
I did my upgrade today and it was deducted twice. Can you please assist me by reversing the one?
Regards,
Anate
+27828992247

The app does not take any fees and we cannot also reverse any transactions.

3 Likes

Hi there…
Please reverse one of the duplicated upgrades… I will attach a screen shot.

Regards, Anate

1 Like

What transactions are these?
Can you provide more details about it?

1 Like

Hello,
I have seen many dapps in trust wallet but my doubt is have they all submitted for review or any dapp can use trustwallet without consent of team

1 Like

Thank you Andrew…
Can you contact the receiver of the duplicated transaction so that he/she can pay it back to me please? I can provide you with the codes/links…

This link of the member that was paid double by me, is:
https://etherscan.io/address/0xbcf935d206ca32929e1b887a07ed240f0d8ccd22

And my link to receive the correction, is:
https://etherscan.io/address/0x1285abb202f686d7d35f3a3788089bda7ba1682b

I have emailed you the full details of both transactions.

I thank you dearly…
Regards,
Anate

We have no way to contact them, as they are just addresses.
No personal information is linked to them.

2 Likes

The DApps shown on Trust Wallet have applied to us to be listed.
We do not control or endorse the Dapps listed, simply provide them as a list of convenience for you.

2 Likes

Unnecessary show high rates of erc coins and other crypto currencies which have no value and these crypto currencies no where listed. Please fix this thing. Its a very big bug in trust wallet. I have oxy in my wallet when i am trying to convert in eth/bnb then there is no option when i check in coinmarketcap and they shown some exchanges and then i am trying them after receiving these coins by exchanges then they said contract address is different, what i will do please help me.

My trust wallet eth address: 0x5029f0b3db536F67b6B336Bd22CB66F74E8C2f80

You can check my wallet through it.

Trading of the tokens is handled thru DEX. The app just connects to Kyber and Binance DEX.
We do not handle listing of new tokens.
The app however is able to accept any token that is supported.
If the token you have is not tradeable then there can be a number of reasons.
Learn more here:
https://community.trustwallet.com/t/why-does-my-token-have-no-value/6371/2

Hi, how can Fund my trust wallet???..

1 Like

Read on:

1 Like

Hi! I’m sorry I’m a real newbie and need some help. How do I cash out my Innbcl from my trust wallet to fiat? Btw have you heard anything about that coin? Anything you can share would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

Check out this guide:

2 Likes

hello sir i cant make a NFT wallet in my trust wallet becuse this token is a erc-1155.
please help me.

Your ETH address is also your NFT address for ERC1155 tokens.

2 Likes

I so much needed this. Would guide me and others when schooling them about cashing out.