NFT Bounty Hunt!

Сомнительная математика))) твт по 8 баксов - как то пессимистично)))
Было же сказано, что будут выбраны случайным образом из владельцев каждой НФТ. Если повезет, то пришлют письмо. Шансы очень низкие, так как в каждой категории под 20к минтов было.
Скорей эта акция для получения самих НФТ в коллекцию, может в будущем будет дроп какой нить. А так, не вижу смысла что то высчитывать))

3 Likes

It says:
Collect at least 12 out of a possible 15 NFTs to be entered into the final grand prize pool!
There are only 13 Bounty Hunt NFTs available on this page. How to collect the other 2 NFTs?

3 Likes

I have the same issue:
I swapped my tokens on ApeSwap (BNB Chain) via Genki successfully, but verification on Galxe still fails. It warns me:

“If you have fulfilled the requirement wait for the curator to update the credential data.”

I can’t mint ApeSwap NFT. How to solve this issue? Should I wait for him to update credentials manually?

3 Likes

@toni69 complete this task: ApeSwap x Trust Wallet NFT Bounty Hunt and verified your address. You have to wait up to 24 hours waiting for them to upload addresses that complete the task to Galxe. If it still doesn’t work after 24 hours, contact them on discord.

3 Likes

Hello :wave:t3: guys
Please am new here. And I really don’t understand what’s going here. Now can I claim my NFT
And what’s the meaning of NFT?

2 Likes

@Uzi2 about NFT bounty hunt campaign, read here: Join The NFT Bounty Hunt! Claim Free NFTs + $50,000 of Crypto Rewards!

To learn about NFTs read these articles:

1. NFTs on Trust Wallet
  2. https://www.binance.com/en/nft/what-is-nft
2 Likes

No,

It’s already past 24 hours since I successfully completed the swap in ApeSwap via Genki. However, the verification error still appears. Wont let me mint the NFT. This is BS…
What’s their discord server?

1 Like

…where to find the 2 extra NFT’s? They say there are 15 NFT’s to collect, in total…

2 Likes

Here is their discord: GENKI

2 Likes

Где то читал что на почту пришлют, но я не помню, что бы где то указывал почту. Или как?

3 Likes

в профиле Galax и почта и дискорд и твитер, проверь, если нет, авторизуй

5 Likes

Hi everyone, I can’t see the 13 oats of the NFT bounty hunt, only some of them. Is it because I have the beta version? I have not been able to post the tests in the tweet because not even 10 appear.

2 Likes

Добрый вечер. У меня за 1000 оат, в кошельке отображается 236,как сделать скриншот если нужные оат в числе отсутствующих?

1 Like

Я сделал скрин каждой и соединил в одно маленькое видео. У меня вопрос такой, Твиттер ограничел учётную запись с которой я всё проходил, пришлось создавать новую,так вот вопрос это не повлияет на участие?

у меня вопрос
как будет объявлено о результатах и когда?
вообще нигде не могу найти инфо об этом

1 Like

Hello everyone, please I want to inquire to know if the NFTs I got is still usable even if I don’t make it for the final pool prize.

2 Likes

I d like to join this contest. Hope i can get reward from you. I love trust wallet. Its very easy and convenient for new user

1 Like

Если я правильно понял, то до 21го декабря даю времени выполнить задание для финального пула. Потом будут распределять победителей.

https://twitter.com/TrustWallet/status/1603788299671597057?s=20&t=z7w9BrS5GVZ4Q0EDNFkQxw

3 Likes

Ok even me after 24hrs I was verified and I claimed my NFT thanks team I was so amazing to be part of thise opportunity

4 Likes

Colleagues) Is it scam account in twitter? OFFICIAL#BNB@faye00732117
In notifications in twitter i received that i included in contribution list, but all looks strange

1 Like