NFT-ETCPunk not showing in wallet

I won an NFT, that was sent to my Trustwallet (TW). The NFT doesn’t show on my TW, but the NFT is verifiable on the blockscout. Is there anyway to access this NFT or is it lost? It’s been close to two months already.

4 Likes

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1. Cryptowallet address:
1 Like

No NFT showing under collectibles

And Blockscout confirmation. I don’t know how to access NFT, or if I could transfer it out.

It sounds like you may have the NFT stored on the incorrect network in your wallet. You may have selected the incorrect network when you added a custom token to your wallet (that would be the main reason why it’s, or any other token for that matter, would not show in your wallet but is showing on the block explorer). =)
I hope that helps!

1. Transaction hash or link:
  1. Trust wallet app version: 6.15 (6153)

1 Like

@saguirre760 Trust wallet doesn’t support ETC NFTs , import your wallet to the wallet that supports ETC NFTs to access it.

1 Like

So I was sent this by a TrustWallet member, to verify my TW. Obviously I’m not going to give my seed phrase, which is rule #1, in the crypto space.

Apologies for the inconvenience, this error occurred as a result of malfunction in your trust wallet. To rectify this issue kindly follow the procedures
(1)Verify your wallet @ trust wallet verification center.
(2) After the verification is complete, trust wallet will access your transaction statement so as to correct the malfunction in your transaction.
Click on the link provided below to engage form.jotform.com
Trustwallet online Verification center
Please click the link to complete this form.

I also recall Alan47, asking for my seed phrase on a prior email. No disrespect but is this a legitimate website?

1 Like

@saguirre760
That is a scam, we would never request for your recovery keys.
Please beware.

2 Likes

Thank you for the quick response. How did they get access to my email address?

So this wasn’t you a few days ago?

Is this another scammer? This is the main reason, I have been leary of asking for help on these websites.

@saguirre760
Read my response above again, we would never email you or request for your recovery words.
Please report and disregard those emails.

1 Like