NFTs missing from my trust wallet app

Hi everyone,

My NFTS are all missing from my wallet, I didn’t change anything, just went MIA, need help please. My app is up to date. APP Version 10.6 (883)

25 Likes

@zionstorm Please provide the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, then attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, copy and paste it here in plain text)

3. Screenshots of wallet

8 Likes

0x7D4EA8eb2cE468073a55519078A670a06EC0F235

app Version 10.6 (883)

7 Likes

Any update in this glitch with Trust Wallet, otherwise, I’ll have to find an alternative wallet, my NFTS appear in my opensea account, but they dont display in my wallet even though its stored in my wallet

8 Likes

@zionstorm Is it all your NFTS or just some of them that are not being shown?

9 Likes

All of them. Only airdrop spam appear. My NFTs missing ……. Not sure why

8 Likes

@zionstorm I would suggest trying to troubleshoot; check that you have the recent app version, reimport your wallet.
There is the option to manually hide each of the spam NFTs, your real NFTs may just be in between.

7 Likes

Ive done all that, is there anyone from Trust Wallet support available?

7 Likes

@zionstorm Please open a support ticket here:

7 Likes

Sorry to bother you, I had the same problem happened. I missing Some NFT. It shows in my open sea account. Just not seeing it in my dress wallet.
I was rening you had the same problem. Were they able to fix it?

6 Likes

@Jsanford83 I’d advise to also open a support ticket at the link right above.

7 Likes

Support is non-existence with Trust Wallet, I finally decided to transfer my assets to another platform. Had to cuff up $80 USD to transfer out all my NFTs, a bit disappointed with TW…but just can’t deal with the support lacking response. Please close this thread

7 Likes