No notification received or popup notification

Hi I’m using trust wallet android version 1.29.24 and I have 3 wallet address connected I have checked the forum and I have enabled push notifications but I don’t get any incoming or withdrawal notification from trust wallet app also I have set notifications settings in my application manager as emergency but I don’t get a single notification if any transaction happens or in recieving a new coin airdrop please suggest me what to do.

1 Like

Sorry to hear this friend. Please note that the notification feature is working excellently well.
If you still cannot get notification, I’ll advice you go into apps manage and setup notification for Trust Wallet as priority.

There is something within the App Manager you haven’t done properly.

Hi thanks for the reply, I have checked my application settings in the phone application manager everything seems to be ok even all other apps I’m getting notification the error is only with the trust wallet. I don’t get notifications even after I have uninstalled and re installed it.

Are you using an Android phone, do this in App Manager.
Tap and hold the trust wallet app and click on info, then turn on all notifications toggle in your phone.

Check also if the App is restricted in background/foreground services.

See image below on the toggle you should turn on

Yes I’m using android mobile and I have allow all notification and also allowed permissions like floating window and set the priority to emergency on notification but no hope it says I can’t embed media in reply

I think you should confirm properly with the app settings. Notifications works just fine. Kindly check with your device properly.

Regards

Hi were you able to fix the problem?
I’m having the same issue now
Thanks

Hi I re-installed and notification is working but the notification sounds changes differently between sending and receiving. Try to re install it will fix the issue but before that backup your seed phrase or private key or else you will loose your account there is no way of recovery if u lost it.

3 Likes

I have the same issue but sporadically i.e sometimes I get notifications for received funds and sometimes not. I was wondering if there’s a minimum deposit amount for notifications?

Hey,
Kindly provide us the following details for better assistance,

1. Your Trust wallet app version (Click on setting > about & take an screenshot. attach It here.)
  2. Your Crypto address that you used to receive any coins recently and didn’t get notification for that. ( Click on receive near to send option. Take a screenshot, Attach It here)
  3. Transaction Hash / ID ( write down, If you have any)
  4. Your device name & model
  5. Coin / coins name you noticed that doesn’t come up with notification.

[ note : You can upload the screenshots on Google drive and share the public links here ]

In your phone settings, turn off trust wallet notifications and then turn it on again.
This fixed the issue for me.