Not Able to Unfreeze Tron

I have facing Problem, can’t unfreeze my Tron. My Tron Wallet Address is TBVEDW4wHJrohTLxpDzMNTM4kjQdrk1tdK

App Version is 1.30.17

it shows the error “not Available” It is in Frozen state more than 15 days before till now Please help …

2 Likes

@jitendra2100 , try and update your App to the current version and try to unstake again. I could see that you staked a total of 112.9 TRX out of 113.074 trx you were having on 28-07-2021. Good luck to you bro.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply but i already updated my app. Any other suggestion please

1 Like

Not able to connect, when I select trust wallet, and insert data and submit, a barcode appear and nothing happens than

Hello @jitendra2100 that was a scammer don’t connect your wallet to any site.

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Uploading: Screenshot_2021-08-12-14-54-44-333_com.wallet.crypto.trustapp.jpg…
Uploading: Screenshot_2021-08-12-14-53-52-633_com.wallet.crypto.trustapp.jpg…
Uploading: Screenshot_2021-08-12-14-53-24-456_com.wallet.crypto.trustapp.jpg…

I upload the all screenshot you needed. Sorry I have transaction hash .
When I click on frozen amount and try to unfreeze or unstake, error is comes that not available. Screen shot of that is also attached. I just want my trx back to available option.
Hope you can help me through this details.

Thanks

@jitendra2100 you can’t unstake because you don’t have any staked TRX, they are frozen. To unfreeze you have to stake them first for 3 days then unstake they’ll be available.

Sorry, but in tronscan it shows that these are in stake. Are you sure if I stake more trx for three days than I can unfreeze my trx. Because I have to purchase trx first for staking. Please suggest

@jitendra2100 I see, please update your app first could the issue with app version.

You can download here: https://trustwallet.com/
If no update on playstore.

I downloaded the latest version from site you have given, but having the same issue.

1 Like

Hi @Alan47
I have the same issue as @jitendra2100 explained. I would appraciate if you tell us what should we do ? I really confused and uncertain of using trust wallet.
Thank you.

1 Like

I updated my wallet to the latest version on google play, 1.35
But still problem not solved.

My wallet address is :
Hi @Alan47
I have the same issue as @jitendra2100 explained. I would appraciate if you tell us what should we do ? I really confused and uncertain of using trust wallet.
Thank you.

My app version is: 1.35
Wallet address:
Hi @Alan47
Thank you.

My app version is:

TQGjHJierqgnCVPUWy1Txx47eJ89558jJo

Thank you.

Hi @aminlak
You may need to deposit a little amount of TRX to your wallet to be used as gas fees before unstaking.

1 Like

Hi I got the same problem I didn’t stake my TRX and updated the app to latest ver but my TRX are in frozen. How to unfreeze them?

My app ver : 2.1
Trx wallet : TW2AgddmKXAvyBaJemb6m9KzoSiaiephFR

1 Like

@Dzul you have to stake all 79 TRX and unstake them after 3 days they’ll become available.

You need to add little amount of TRX (non frozen TRX) for gas fees too.