Not seeing my correct token balance

Hi

I’m also having an issue.
Just deposit bnb from binance to trust wallet and it succeed.
However the amount is not updating on trust wallet.
Please advise.

2 Likes

@Sasten
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

2 Likes

2 Likes

@Sasten Send your wallet address and transaction hash in plain text too (copy and paste here).

1 Like

I have a problem with FLAG NETWORK coin
0x07B50CDdc5A63248D6de740f1a0c5E58Ba386C96
Yesterday my balance was 1369
Today I opened the wallet and the balance is 13,54
Where did the rest of the balance go?

1 Like

Hello @tareq516 There is no problem with the app. This token has an elastic supply.

Elastic supply tokens have a changing circulating supply. The idea is that instead of price volatility, what changes is the token supply through events called rebases.

Simple explanation. Price goes up, less tokens. Price goes down, more tokens.

I suggest you to read and understand on tokenomics of any project before investing.

Read more here: Elastic Supply Tokens Explained | Binance Academy

If you want more details on how it works, you have to contact flag project team.

1 Like

Why can’t you add Block Coins (BSC) to TrusatWallet with this contract:
0xbc7a566b85ef73f935e640a06b5a8b031cd975df
Thank you

1 Like

Hello @jj35 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

سلام
دارایی ارز zap شبکه bep20 انتقال دادم به ارزzaptokenشبکه bep20
ولی دارایی رو در توکن zap نشون نمیده یا انتقال نداده لطفا کمکم کنید.

1 Like
  1. Trust Wallet version is 5.24
  2. I want add new custom token (screen 1) - i did it many time in past, but when i copy sc address Block token (screen 2) into the box (screen 3), there is wrong name and DONE button isnt working.
    Network is BSC and address Block token is here:

BSC Block token sc address

Can you help me what I may do with this?

1 Like

@jj35 there was an issue with this token data, it has been fixed now. Try to add again.

1 Like

Nice work, sir. Everything’s working as it should. Thank you very much. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like