Not seen USDT TRC 20 in my Trust Wallet from sender

Bitcoin sent me the USDT TRC 20 to my trust wallet but I did not see the balance reflect in my wallet, the company sent me it on Nov 3rd, 2021 at 11:40 am (my local time) so far I have not seen it in my wallet so I need help with this issue.

Virak

1 Like

Hello @virak To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

2 Likes

2 Likes

how can I report this to support team for help? i feel i lost my USDT TRC 20 from sender, because it is not reflect in my wallet since 3rd Nov 2021. How support help me to resolve problems.

2 Likes

@virak
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

1 Like

Send your wallet address and transaction hash in plain text too (copy and paste here).

I asked the company admin to copy it for me but he did not he say not necessary. He blamed me that you using not strong wallet so the trust wallet that been using can not receive 12000USDT TRC20. I do not understand why he cannot copy it for me. I have paid the ratification fee to enlarge my wallet but it is still an issue. How do you think? about that.

@virak that is not Trust wallet issue then, you have to contact them. We have nothing to do from our side. Transaction can’t be reversed.