Not showing token and amounts I bought

Hi ,I dont know how to creat new topic here, but my reason to write here, it has been a month ,my issue is not been resolved yet. I sent a email to your customer service, they recommended me here. But I posted here but no one tried to help me.just one person told that update your wallet, that was already updated. Even in our e.mail conversations been asked my information about that but still my wallet app has not been resolved. Not showing token and amounts I bought using moonpay. Pls help me how to I can recover . I have sent emails and recommendation was told is here but I couldn’t find any help here too.

Hi @NomiK,

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. What crypto did you buy from MoonPay?
  3. Screenshot of the transaction with MoonPay
  4. Crypto wallet address (select the crypto that you transacted with MoonPay, press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  5. Screenshots of the wallet (missing balance)

Thank you for your reply, this information you had been asked and requested from me on my other posted thread. Also I got an email from you in that regard. I sent you in your gmail account again I sent you email again to get update from you ,you didnt reply me yet. Also one of your personnel name ( Andrew) sent email but he could not reply me yet. So what would I say then.[quote=“iamdeadlyz, post:2, topic:115562, full:true”]
Hi @NomiK,

Here I uploaded screen shot for you to give a proof.

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. What crypto did you buy from MoonPay?
  3. Screenshot of the transaction with MoonPay
  4. Crypto wallet address (select the crypto that you transacted with MoonPay, press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  5. Screenshots of the wallet (missing balance)
    [/quote]

For your information, you need to reply to this thread directly, not via email. Also, you replied to another thread, which is an entirely different topic. Though, I responded to that one which can be checked here: Missing Cosmos ATOM tokens - #107 by iamdeadlyz

Going back to this thread now, please send the requested information here.