Not showing $ Value

I swapped BNB to DLZ and also BNB to VLMR yesterday but DLZ and VLMR are not showing the $ amounts. BNB shows the reduced $ amount after the swaps, but the others are not. How do I get TrustWallet to show the $amounts?

10 Likes

I have ensured both DLZ and VLMR tokens are enabled, so this is not the issue.

7 Likes

@DigMktCons It does happen with fairly new tokens, if the token team could however contact Trust wallet regarding it, it would be resolved.

6 Likes

I appreciate the fast response, but how do I reach the Token Team? I do not have an email address or phone number for them.

4 Likes

@DigMktCons I’m not sure on how to do that, for now it would be best to just track the price on coinmarketcap if they have the token listed there.

4 Likes

@Tobi I am tracking the price and both VLMR and DLZ have increased since yesterday but those increase % are not updating and the $ value is $0.

My Trust Wallet still shows the amount after my swaps with no increase.

How do I get this fixed so when I sell I can capture my profits?

4 Likes

@Tobi is it possible I was scammed? I see on coinmarketcap users posting VLMR and DLZ are scams, but not sure. How can I tell if a token is a scam?

3 Likes

@DigMktCons Usually the price increases and not the amount of tokens but depends on their tokenomics.
Regarding if the token is legit or not, I’m not sure but please do your research.

3 Likes

@Tobi - what is the best way to do SCAM research to ensure tokens are legit in advance of a purchase? Both these are listed on coinmarketcap and trading is still actively going on as I type.

So I am back to my original question - how do I fix the issue I have in my TrustWallet to show the $value?

1 Like

@Tobi still waiting for a response? How do I fix this? I will want to sell tomorrow because there are huge gains on both. Can I trade back to BNB even if the price is $0?

I do not want to lose my profits!

1 Like

@DigMktCons The price on your Trust app not showing doesn’t mean the value is 0.
It just means Trust wallet doesn’t display the price yet because the token is a fairly new token.
So you should still be able to swap to BNB.

1 Like

@Tobi - that is the answer I was looking for! Thank you. I’ll let you know how the trade back to BNB goes. Thanks again for your response and patience.

3 Likes

@Tobi when I try to swap DLZ to BNB using Pancake, I get an error and it says insufficient liquidity. As you said, TrustWallet is not showing an increase in value since my purchase (and $0) I should be able to swap back to BNB. I am only trying to swap 75%, not 100% of DLZ - but I want to to get it all out of DLZ and back to BNB.

What am I doing wrong?

2 Likes

@DigMktCons If it says insufficient liquidity, then the liquidity may not be much to complete the swap.
You could try swapping a lesser amount to see if that works.

2 Likes

@Tobi - I have tried that as well - even down to 25% but the Swap button in Pancake says SWAP then flips back to Insufficient Liquidity. Not sure how to make the swap back to BNB.

@DigMktCons You could try swapping to wrapped BNB then swap back to BNB.

1 Like

@Tobi I tried swapping DLZ to WBNB and I do not see the Insufficient Liquidity flashing now, but the transaction fails and tells me to increase my slippage. I have increased it to 10% but I get a warning saying my transaction may be frontrun. And it fails no matter if my slippage is set for 1%, 5%, 10% or even 20%.

What now?

1 Like

@Tobi I bought VLMR at .02263$ and it is now 05683$. I bought DLZ at .00005471$ and it is now 0.00007305$.

My TrustWallet still shows $0 and the same value the day of my purchase (Tuesday this week.) I want to capture my profits today or tomorrow and swap back to BNB ASAP.

How can I accomplish this while capturing my profits?

1 Like

@DigMktCons I think you may need to contact that tokens team to see if there’s a way you can swap your tokens.
Please be wary of impersonators while you’re at that also.

1 Like

How do I find the token team’s contact information? I found them both on coinmarketcap but there is no contact information. What do you suggest?

1 Like