Notification BNB to Smart Chain was Sent but No Funds After a Day

Hello!
I had the issue of BNB taking fees and then getting back BNB. However, when I did it a second time I got a transaction notification that it was sent to Smart Chain. After a day I have a zero balance still. I figure its just the system being really slow right now, but has anyone else had this happen? I got like 5 transactions happen in the same minute when it hit.

Yes me too! What is the solution?

I sent BNB this is morning but nothing

I am having the same issue I have three purchase transactions through Simplex that are still in flight over 24 hours later. Symplex says talk to trust wallet Since the transaction show up as cleared.

Yeah I don’t know what the issue is. Hopefully I get my BNB back. My husband used Bitmart and got through pretty seamlessly to buy Safemoon. So i’m going that route, it is taking a while for my BNB to transfer from Binance us though. So i’m just chalking all of this up as the influx just flooding everything.

Hi, here are some tips:

• Make sure you are using the latest version of the app.
  • Use WiFi with a strong internet connection instead of mobile data for the app to display the correct balance. If it won’t work, use WiFi + VPN as well.
  • Check your wallet address on https://explorer.binance.org/ (for BNB Binance Chain) or http://bscan.com/ (for Smart Chain BNB). If it’s already there then it already arrived in your wallet. If not, contact the customer support of the exchange regarding withdrawal issues.
  • Try a full reinstall of the app. Make sure you have a backup before you proceed.
    How to Backup a Multi-Coin Wallet
    Uninstall and then reinstall your app. Follow this guide to restore your wallet.
    How to Restore a Multi-Coin Wallet

If this is about the cross-chain swap from Binance Chain to Smart Chain BNB, check here: Swap from BNB to BNB smartchain, but value is missing - #203 by iamdeadlyz

@ROMANOCJ, The third-party crypto providers like MoonPay, Simplex, etc. are taking time in distributing the bought cryptos due to the increased demand. It is best to contact them directly. Support ticket links can be checked here: