Observation in Nigeria

Please I noticed that this wonderful app wallet is not working in some countries for example Nigeria because I tried telling some of my friends to download the app as it is the best wallet app for crypto currencies, but to my surprised notice they were all complaining that it is not working because of its iOS. Please what are the inventors doing to ride out this situation, for Nigerians are big fans when it comes to crypto currencies business and a country with large number of people.
For I want them to see the great opportunities, advantages and benefits of using trust wallet. I hope my opinion will be considered and put into work.

7 Likes

You must have an IOS +13 and Android +6 compatible phone to download the app.
There are no other restrictions for users!

9 Likes

I downloaded the app and am using it now without any restriction whatsoever

5 Likes

If ch play is not available, you should download in the afk browser section to download.:ok_hand:

3 Likes

Exactly the point. I remember referring someone still using Android 5.1, he couldn’t install the App. Only if Trust has a web extension to cover up this issue.

3 Likes

Example.

As if you are saying that my little brother is now 6 years old and I want to turn time back to see him when he was 5 years old and one month old.

We are now in the future you must meet the conditions to download TrustWalletApp🛡

#Staysafe

3 Likes

There are no country restrictions to trust wallet.

3 Likes

May your friends are not really into doing the online stuff. Trust wallet is working ooooo

1 Like

I am a Nigerian and a user of trust wallet app. A crypto enthusiast who has chosen trust wallet app for storing most of my digital assets and I can attest to the fact that this app is simply the best. I have many of my friends using the app. The story above can not be the true picture of the
happenings here in Nigeria.

3 Likes

The trust wallet seem the very best, and am ready to operating on it.

2 Likes

Been using Trust wallet for more than a year now…no restrictions whatsoever. In Trust, we trust!

3 Likes

They should upgrade to the latest version for iOS users and start using app

2 Likes