Omi token ERC-20 sent to my Trustwallet with the Gochain address

Bro I thank you again for your support.
I am afraid to make a mistake actually. You seem qualified but you know it s blockchain.
Are you sure of you ?

@Rigby Yes. You can check if the first address matches where your OMI tokens were sent and thereafter copy the private key, import as an ETH wallet then add as custom token.

I didn t enter m/44’/6060’/0’/0 actually…

Where exactly should I key it ? Give me the name of the title just beside the field I should fill in.

Thank you

@Rigby You are supposed to type in the custom derivation path i sent above

Actually there is :

Derivation path
BIP32

Client Custom derivation path
BIP Derivation path m/o

if I replace m/o by m/44’/6060’/0’/0 there is a message error "Invalid characters 44’ found at depth 1

@Rigby You probably are doing it wrong then, you could close the page and try it.
Ensure there’s no spacing.
There’s a guide here too:

I ll give you tipps for your help, no problem
Thank you man I appreciate

I sent you a message but you didn t receive it.

In the guide section 3/ I have to scroll down and find the section if the coin or token is not on the options to choose from. There is no blank space available in the menu so I choose Ethereum.

Scroll down and find the Derivation Path section if the coin or token is not on the options to choose from. So I choose ethereum because there s no blank space actually. I must key somenthing in the menu.
You said m/44’/6060’/0’/0 is for Gochain.

There s someting weird : in my Trust Wallet there are the OMI (GO20) and OMI (ERC20) but when I pressed OMI (GO20) it is said that I must only send OMI token (ERC20) to this address…

The withdrawal address is 0x140012385ef390f958e73c2519ac3FF116dfEaE4

Do you understand that ?

1 Like

@Rigby Please ignore the previous user, that’s an impersonator and duly banned.

@Rigby Can you confirm again where you sent your funds to?
Is it your Gochain address or ERC address

Normally it should be a gochain address because in the tokens list there are :
2 omi tokens available OMI GO20 and OMI ERC20, but when I want to receive OMI GO20 it is said I have to send only OMI token (ERC20) at this address…
But if it was successful I should ve receive the tokens in the Trust wallet since it is supposed to be sent to ERC20 (and the address below the bar code is 0x140012385ef390f958e73c2519ac3FF116dfEaE4, which is the address I have used for the transfer from the exchange)
I am not joking.

@Rigby Please provide screenshots of what you mean

@Rigby You’re supposed to import the private key as a wallet on its own and add OMI as a custom token then.

How do I do that ?

I know nothing there lol.
Honestly I would prefer have a phone call with you, it would be easier maybe for you.

Thanks for the details anyway !

@Rigby No that number posted here was by an impersonator, we would never send private messages.

@Rigby Once you have the private key already, just import as an Ethereum wallet.
Here’s the guide to:

Then you need to add OMI as a custom token in the imported wallet using this contract address 0xed35af169af46a02ee13b9d79eb57d6d68c1749e

1 Like

In the wallet I created there is only the OMI ERC20 displayed. The OMI GO20 doesn’t appear anymore.
Is it good ?

@Rigby Please send a screenshot of that