Omi token ERC-20 sent to my Trustwallet with the Gochain address

@Rigby Please provide screenshots of what you mean

@Rigby You’re supposed to import the private key as a wallet on its own and add OMI as a custom token then.

How do I do that ?

I know nothing there lol.
Honestly I would prefer have a phone call with you, it would be easier maybe for you.

Thanks for the details anyway !

@Rigby No that number posted here was by an impersonator, we would never send private messages.

@Rigby Once you have the private key already, just import as an Ethereum wallet.
Here’s the guide to:

Then you need to add OMI as a custom token in the imported wallet using this contract address 0xed35af169af46a02ee13b9d79eb57d6d68c1749e

1 Like

In the wallet I created there is only the OMI ERC20 displayed. The OMI GO20 doesn’t appear anymore.
Is it good ?

@Rigby Please send a screenshot of that

@Rigby Seems you still have it all wrong.
Please follow the steps carefully.
There’s a guide above to help out.

but I have not added the custom token yet
that’s why I think so I add the token now

@Rigby Before copying your private key, did you confirm if the address matched where you sent to?

In the new wallet, for the 4 tokens available it is always the same address when I click on Receive for all of them.

Ok si I add OMI as a custom token in the imported wallet using this contract address 0xed35af169af46a02ee13b9d79eb57d6d68c1749e

@Rigby Does the address match where you sent your tokens to?

I validated but nothing.

@Rigby Can you open a support ticket here then

I already sent a ticket today. They received it 8 hours ago.

Should I send another one ?

I have been confused because when I clicked on one of the 2 OMI (I took the OMI Gochain token) after they said to send to an ERC20 address and not the Go chain so I thought it was the right one…

@Rigby No don’t open another ticket, just wait patiently for a response please.

Ok but when the support will answer me maybe I should save our chat if they need explanations or they will see quickly what’s wrong in the wallet ?

Please look back my first message I posted. I made an action, a bit like what we did now. This action was neutral or there could be an impact about the current situation ?

I think it is a problem coming from the Trust Wallet because I have my private key, my seed phrase and however and I can’t have access to the tokens.
I have good hope that they give me back my tokens.
What do you think ?