Only amount of coin shows in my wallet

Hello,

I bought moonshot today via pancakeswap.
It shows the amount of coins I have in my wallet, but not the amount of money. Also my total balance isn’t right. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Hi @Fleur,

If you are referring to the pricing, then please read this guide:

I also am having the same issue with SafeStar which I purchased a week ago. The number of coins is displayed in my wallet but the financial information is missing. SafeStar is listed on CoinMarketCap. I’m not sure how to proceed. Thanks

Hi @wisemang73,

Please check my previous response in this thread so you will understand.

Hello,

I can’t even sell my coins. I wanted to swap octans and safegalaxy for bnb, and sell them,but it won’t let me. It said the deep link isn’t supported. I’ve put in money, but I cant get it back. Is there a way to still sell my coins?

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Smart Chain wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
  3. Transaction hash or link
  4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

It does not show a transactionlink, because it won’t let me swap coins…

Hi,

I swapped 0.295 BNB FOR moonshot but only got $77.23 worth of moonshot in my wallet? Please help

I am not sure what to do… Everytime I try to swap something there is a fee, which shows on my smart chain, but the swap doesn’t work, because everything is still the same, only I lose money.

It did the same to me I invested 2.29 binance coin and it only gave me 580$ worth of moonshot do you know anything.

James Khargie