OSMO Staking Rewards error 200

@KeTrust can you record a short video showing whole process including error and upload to Google drive then share public link here.

4 Likes

hello… i have the same problem on ver 6.19 ios (601)… I can’t stake osmo, how i can fix the problem?

4 Likes

I also have the same error sayin "insufficient fee, uosmo (13) code 200 - this going to be fixed soon?

3 Likes

Hello @3zarr @VikJ To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

2 Likes

App version 6.19 (601) in ios

I want to stake osmo but I can’t i see the error code: 200

3 Likes

@3zarr there is an issue with nodes try to reimport your wallet, here’s a guide: How to Re-Import your Wallet
It doesn’t work, you have to wait until team finishes fixing.

1 Like

Good day everyone
I have encountered the he same problem while staking OSMO in Trust wallet. App doesn’t allow neither staking nor transferring OSMO.

App version is 6.19 (601), IOS

The text of the issue is the same as @3zarr has

2 Likes

Funds not received 0x9c65ccc5a119bc46e845493f54e4cb6fdafb7e7a8a2e5ce7adc9ab06c9ac483e

2 Likes

Hello. I have a similar problem. I staked Osmosis but I cannot claim rewards because of error code 200.

3 Likes

Hello @Yrgiz2008 , @jairoebenedetti
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

By the way, I reported my wallet to try to fix the problem but it didn’t work.

2 Likes

Dear I have the same problem as this guy
And also use latest update
Also staking not possible

1 Like

I have the same issue here. Any solution? I cannot even withdraw my OSMO.

1 Like

Hello,
@Alan47 @JennyMillan would you please help me out here? I do not want to lose my rewards.

1 Like

Hello @jairoebenedetti
Please send a video recording of the issue and attach to a public google drive link

1 Like

I have Same Problem, have new version , All this i send per Mail, pls fix it

2 Likes

i think the network fee is very low for osmo staking and it shows 0 $! they need rise of network fee to show 0.01 $ to stake and its ok

2 Likes

@JennyMillan Any solution Jenny? As you can see, I am unable to claim my rewards. I don’t understand why.

2 Likes

It’s been impossible to get some help. Could you resolve your issue? I’ve tried everything. I even reimported my wallet twice.

1 Like

I’m having the same issue. I’m trying to stake my OSMO in my trust wallet and I keep receiving an error message saying

insufficient fees; got: 429uaosmo which converts to 429uosmo. required: 859uosmo: insufficient fee (13) Code: 200

this is my first time expereiencing this error on trust wallet. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

3 Likes