Pancakeswap swap operation from BNB to Safemoon

I have a question :
During a pancakeswap swap operation from BNB to Safemoon I tried to connect the Trust wallet via Wallet Connect but I made a mistake.
I used the BNB Smartchain wallet with the wallect-connect and the transaction was successful, so I didn’t understand who 2 BNBs were received from.

1 Like

Hi @Andrea87,

To better assist, send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Smart Chain wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
  3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)
  4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
  5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Is there a minimum amount required to purchase safemoon crypto? It keeps indicating that I don’t have enough funds to purchase it.

1 Like

Hi @Mapary,

Please ask their admins or dev team directly about it. Be careful of impersonators. Make sure you are talking with a legitimate admin.

1 Like

Hello I swapped Safemoon for BNBon Pancakeswap but no BNB ever arrived in my wallet. Can someone decrypt this language for me?

Bsc txn: 0x8753597b64960cba45c55b706f7b675de3b8786dbb13ad36b1650d3ebde9e2ec

Hi @whoami,

0.014263696005160586 BNB’s were already added to your wallet. It won’t show up in the transaction history since it is an internal tx. Rest assured that it is already in your balance. You can check here: https://bscscan.com/address/0x9832c0e83634367e083161cfa3896d027707a8fa#internaltx

1 Like

Hi I swapped bnb to safemoon 11 hours ago but I didnt receive the safemoon. Smart contract said success but pending to receive. Please help

This is my Binance smart chain address

0xba8Ab62c92BcC7eB77E20384DFC46092F609F5d6

Transaction hash

0x32b939d688335649befa6c641366f4e4389a8b8f44c1b85b4b083f72b7de734a

Hello @enriquelibrandojr, it’s already in your wallet. Tap the toggle sign on the upper right of the main wallet screen, search for Safemoon, and enable the one with BEP20. You can also follow this guide: How to Add or Remove a Coin

Exchanged BNB for SafeMoon and the BNB was taken, and the SafeMoon has not been received?!? Tokens are both enabled in Trust Wallet, however its still just showing zero safemoon. Please help

Hey, I can’t swap from bnb to safemoon. It’s writing something wrong with one of the tokens. Any ideas?

Hi everyone. I bought some Moonsafe coins with BNB(non smart) and i am waiting for my coins to be in my trust wallet app. It has been like 6 hours and still nothing. In my wallet it says i have bnb but when i try to trade it with something else, it says i have 0. Please help

Hello @Karim4 @EssJee1028 @Stanleys

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Smart Chain wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
  3. Transaction hash or link
  4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Heyy. I swapped bsc to BNB using pancakeswap but my trust wallet is not showing it in my balance. Even though the balance on bscscan and pancakeswap is showing the BNB balance.

Hello,

Can you please assist me with this same issue? I’m struggling here.

Thank you in advance.

Hi
Im having the same issue but with a different coin can someone assist me

@dekrayco, you already have it in your wallet. It won’t appear as “Received” in the app’s transaction history since it is an internal transaction. Rest assured that you got the funds already.

@Black_Diamond @Thehimaa
To better assist, please send the following information:

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)
  4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
  5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hi
I was trying to buy moonpirate with pancake swap. The transaction went smoothly and successfully however i couldn’t find the balance in the wallet, i did the same transaction with safemoon couple days ago and it went smoothly
And i have all the screenshots but i cant post them the system isn’t allowing any media for some reason