Paypal accept cryptocurency

Today, we are announcing the launch of a new service that will enable customers to buy, hold and sell #Cryptocurrency directly from their PayPal account.

9 Likes

Well, that’s one way to kick start the golden, bull market.

8 Likes

Global adoption is here

5 Likes

This is a good move bravo

4 Likes

unfortunately paypal doesn’t function in Nigeria, PAYPAL please come here plleeeeasee!! there a bunch of crypto enthusiast here and nigeria leads crypto trade and transaction in Africa so why not give it a go?

3 Likes

Lol I am a PayPal Expert I create PayPal verified account without limitation with zero risk and seamless transaction here in Nigeria…

4 Likes

Can you share idea on how you did that… Becuz last time i try i had to use another country to registr business first before putting in my details

Can you share how we can

4 Likes

More adoption, good for Cryptocurrency.

2 Likes

how do you do it?
:tipping_hand_man:

1 Like

Avoiding network outages and going down for maintenance during large fluctuations in the market will be an issue. The pessimist in me thinks we’ll see locked wallets and frozen funds before long. This is where apps like TrustWallet shine; you have full ownership of your holdings with readily available access at any time.

2 Likes

Not necessarily DM bro.

1 Like

Check your dm bro…

1 Like

Palpay vient d’adher récemment

I will open one for you free off charge @texhbrojerry. Check your dm… Congratulations bro.

3 Likes

thanks bro! i really appreciate

This goes to show that gradually, Cryptocurrency is becoming universally acceptable.

2 Likes

this is good news… hope it will be world wide !

1 Like

You can receive and send fund in and out of Nigeria