Pending after unstake

Hello, after 4 days of unstake, my assets are left in pending mode. What should I do? Does anyone know?
how many days does it take?

4 Likes

I unstated on 26 Mar but I haven’t got any of my asset yet.
I reviewed all of the Trust community post of staking.
Help plz

1 Like

Hi @sobhan.r and @peymanp,

What cryptos did you unstake? Please specify so we can understand further.

bnb bro.It’s been 6 days since unstake and it’s still pending.please help me

Be informed that it will take 7 days for the BNB to be fully unstaked.
Unstaking period starts on the next day UTC 00:00
Once you unstake, you will not receive rewards.

Learn more:

I’ve staked polkadot for 28days , after 28days and 4hours I’ve unstaked it , but it’s showing as a pending transaction and i have to wait another 28 days…
Anyone knows anything?

Hello @Trademysteries
Please note that there is a locked period after unstaking for your tokens and you need to wait till that period ends before your DOT becomes available.

1 Like

You mean no matter when i unstake my polkadot tokens , it will be available to withdraw after 28days?

Hi i was wondering if there’s a way to access tron before waiting for lockdown time (14 days) ?

@Winklight No you have to wait till the unlock time is over.

Hello , i have the same problems , i have unstaked my tron but untill now i Can’t claim it , the 14 days have already finished …

Hello, I have staked eth for 1 month and i unstaked 4 days ago, however my eth is still pending and is already 4 days and 4 hours passer?

@Martasss97 The unstaking period for ETH is 4 days which means your tokens will be available at the end of the fourth day which is the 5th day.

2 Likes

Have not got my ethereum yet, is 00:00. Do you know what should i do next, as i already submitted ticket today?

@Martasss97 I’d advise you wait patiently for a response from the support team.
Note that the only official email is [email protected]

Tobi, do you know when i will get my ethereum back? As you said it will be available on the 5th day, however is still pending in trust wallet? I did all the silly things to restsrt my trust wallet, or whatever this thing is called and iscnot workinf? Before i did it my transaction was visible in my trust wallet app, however now is not. Is only visible on the blockchain explorer and unfortunately i do not have it in my wallet? Did you steal my ethereum?

1 Like

@Martasss97 Please open a support ticket like I mentioned above.

I unstaked ETH and I am having the same issue it shows pending, and I unstaked 6 days ago, still shows pending but I should have gotten my funds back in 4 days

@Dejan37 Please open a support ticket from your Trust wallet app.

**Settings → Support

or at support.trustwallet.com**

To reduce response times from customer support, please include the following info in the ticket:

App version, device model, wallet address, TX hash (if available), and the blockchain + assets you’re experiencing the issue with, and any relevant screenshots or videos to duplicate the error.

I tried to submit a ticket but it won’t let me go to the next step to complete it it keeps asking to log in via email and password but it won’t let me do they have a email I can sent the info to