Pending bitcoin transaction

Hi. I have a transaction issue, i have a pending transaction from my bitcoin wallet account on your platform that i send 4days ago without it confirmed no reverse please help me

1 Like

Hello @Abdul.001,

You have to wait for the Bitcoin miners to confirm your transaction. Please be informed that it will take a lot of time if your network fee is low.

1 Like

hi…i have a transaction from wallet blockchain to trust wallet 7 day ago. but not conform until now .my fee is 0.70…what i can to do…i need that…can i back my money and again send with more fee?plz help me.

1 Like

Hi @famhr,

To clarify, is that a Bitcoin transaction as well?

Also, are you referring to this wallet? Blockchain.com | The only crypto wallet you’ll ever need

1 Like

How can i add more gas fee so that the transaction would be confirmed or how should i cancel the transaction

1 Like

You cannot add more to speed it up nor cancel the pending Bitcoin transaction. As stated earlier, you have to wait for the Bitcoin miners to confirm your transaction.

2 Likes

The same problem occurs to me since 3 days ago and the most important part is that the bitcoin wallet i sent it to has been changed. So automatically if its financially confirmed is going to be a waste because the wallet i sent it to is no more available to the person i send it to. Please i just need help to cancel the transaction

1 Like

Hello @Magnate1,

As I stated previously: You cannot add more to speed it up nor cancel the pending Bitcoin transaction. Please contact the person to whom you sent your BTC in order to find possible ways in recovering it.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Transaction invalid: some outputs that it attempts to spend have been already spent or are no longer valid

A post was merged into an existing topic: Transaction invalid: some outputs that it attempts to spend have been already spent or are no longer valid