Transaction invalid: some outputs that it attempts to spend have been already spent or are no longer valid

Hi what does it mean (transaction invalid)

1 Like

Hello @Farid1980,

It means that the BTCs were already sent to a different address. Therefore, the blockchain labelled it as double-spending and rendered the transaction as invalid.

1 Like

1 Like

Still pending what should I do?

1 Like

Please do the following:

• Open the app
  • Go to the settings
  • Select “Wallets”
  • Press the 3 dots near the wallet that you are using
  • Export the public key (NOT THE PRIVATE KEY NOR THE RECOVERY PHRASE)
  • Copy the zpub of Bitcoin
  • Then send it here

Hi this morning my Bitcoin sent to my friend wallet Automatic and still pending same as last time how???

1 Like

What is your Trust Wallet app version? (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

Also, please give me the zPub of your Bitcoin:

1 Like

Please let me know what’s going on thanks

1 Like

You need to give me more details. Please comply.

1 Like

I gave you everything what you asked about it
Do you need anything else let me know

1 Like

Perhaps, you sent it to a different platform?

Yup. These information please:

1 Like

I sent you already
Have you got it?

1 Like

1 Like

Sent where exactly? I didn’t receive anything except for the version which you sent just now.

1 Like

[this user’s response is redacted to maintain his/her privacy, cheers]

1 Like

Thank you for giving the required information. Upon checking, you still have a pending transaction. That’s why that kind of error occurs.
https://blockchair.com/bitcoin/transaction/09c52c5554f471a1b4ef5f6aafb47a51624d954de31c48dffbe906ae3b84c2f7

Please be informed that you cannot cancel nor speed up the transaction using the app. You have to wait for the Bitcoin miners to confirm your transaction. It may take a lot of time since your network fee is low. If it is still pending for a long time, the network will automatically drop and cancel your tx (may take up to weeks/months).

1 Like

Did you get them?is it ok?

1 Like

Please read and understand my previous response.

1 Like

I did a transaction around 3 weeks ago, unfortunately I chose low transaction fees for it and after 2 weeks the transaction was failed and the Bitcoin returned to my wallet. After a week the same transaction with the same amount of transaction fees was done automatically without my confirmation. I did not apply this transaction again. How did it happened?! Why the transaction should proceed without my confirmation?
If you don’t know please let me know where can I get my answers? Is there any customer service for trust wallet or call center? Because it’s weird that this happened.

1 Like

How do you support when you don’t answer my question?

1 Like