Pending/stuck transactions for

For the last 72 hours any transaction has gotten stuck or pending. I have 6 total transactions that are stuck. All transactions are BEP-20. I have TW 6.4 on IOS

How can I get my transactions canceled and tw working properly again?

I have submitted two tickets and followed steps from the help guide with no solution

Is there a way to fix the wallet

2 Likes

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

6. Video recording of the issue (you can upload it via Google drive then share the viewing link here)

Jenny

I have tried to buy Safemoon 3 times and Dexi once, but all transactions are pending. Both tokens are bro-20 using smart chain(bnb) for the transaction.

I am concerned because for the last few days, no transactions will go through. Is there a problem with trust wallet? I want to cancel these transactions if possible and make sure my trust wallet will work in the future

I tried to upload photos but it say I can’t embed media files. My trust wallet is IOS 6.4. (643) version if that helps.

Did you try reimporting your wallet?

Thank you Jenny. I I’ll porting my wallet again worked. I was able to execute a couple transactions. Thank you