Pending transaction >9hrs

I withdrew some Ethereum from Binance wallet to Trust wallet. BSCSCAN confirms that transection has taken place. But it is still not showing up even after 10 hours.

Anyone can tell me why is this happening. I am new to these two platforms.

Have to force myself to believe it :expressionless: been spamming their twitter and trying every my possible way to connect them yet no reply…

2 Likes

Just check with ny friend he bought later than me have received he coin. So i think is just matter of time

I just trasfered some ripple from my binance account.but in trust wallet apears only 1 xrp

What can i do? Cansomeone help me and tell me what to do? In aplication i received the transfer where it says that i should receiv 26 xrp but in wallet is only one

Received my bnb. So no worries, just have to wait out alittle longer. Hope u received urs soon

Hi, I bought some moonshot yesterday transaction was success and everything but I don’t see the contract/amount in wallet - what should I do ? Who to contact - it’s been more than 12 hours

the same, i didn’t receive my usdt

• 4 hours and nothing
    I don’t know what to do

I waited 29hrs to get mine. So just have to continue waiting. Hope u get urs soon

1 Like

I’ve just tried to get more, payment approved… the waiting game starts… its been an hour since :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Has anyone noticed **** on the wallet? None of my crypto is on my wallet just says that.

Sorry to hijack this thread but I have a similar issue. I just used ChangeNow to convert some Doge to BNB so I can buy some safemoon, but my wallet still shows 0 BNB. I reached out to Change now support and they’re looking into it but I haven’t heard back yet so I’m reaching out here. Any idea what’s going on? Unfortunately I don’t have the transaction I’d because I accidentally refreshed the page.

I converted savemoon to bnb and I got confirmation but I can’t see the amount in my wallet.

Hi, Friend

Can i ask you
I did sent Safemars from Trust Wallet to BNB on Binance but i guess i selected wrong network

Do you know how can i need, please let me know
Thank you so much.

when did your friend get coins ? :sweat_smile:
@EY_88 i am wondering if small transactions only will push thru…

Anyone withdraw .bnb from trust wallet to external wallet .I did 15 hours ago still not in my account .also I tried to deposit and got refused ,had a message from crypto. com saying my withdrawal request has been declined.loojs like they stopped ppl buying safemoon

I bought BNB and now its 24hours still not there. They charged my credit card already. is this a scam???

I’ve sent BNB from Trust Wallet to Bitbns in my bnb address but it hasn’t been received yet. How much time does it usually require to receive bnb transaction ?

Hi everyone, if you bought BNB using the app, please read the response here as to why there are delays: I want to buy BNB, but it says not available - #25 by iamdeadlyz

1 Like