Pending transaction >9hrs

Just check with ny friend he bought later than me have received he coin. So i think is just matter of time

I just trasfered some ripple from my binance account.but in trust wallet apears only 1 xrp

What can i do? Cansomeone help me and tell me what to do? In aplication i received the transfer where it says that i should receiv 26 xrp but in wallet is only one

Received my bnb. So no worries, just have to wait out alittle longer. Hope u received urs soon

Hi, I bought some moonshot yesterday transaction was success and everything but I donā€™t see the contract/amount in wallet - what should I do ? Who to contact - itā€™s been more than 12 hours

the same, i didnā€™t receive my usdt

• 4 hours and nothing
    I donā€™t know what to do

I waited 29hrs to get mine. So just have to continue waiting. Hope u get urs soon

1 Like

Iā€™ve just tried to get more, payment approvedā€¦ the waiting game startsā€¦ its been an hour since :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Has anyone noticed **** on the wallet? None of my crypto is on my wallet just says that.

Sorry to hijack this thread but I have a similar issue. I just used ChangeNow to convert some Doge to BNB so I can buy some safemoon, but my wallet still shows 0 BNB. I reached out to Change now support and theyā€™re looking into it but I havenā€™t heard back yet so Iā€™m reaching out here. Any idea whatā€™s going on? Unfortunately I donā€™t have the transaction Iā€™d because I accidentally refreshed the page.

I converted savemoon to bnb and I got confirmation but I canā€™t see the amount in my wallet.

Hi, Friend

Can i ask you
I did sent Safemars from Trust Wallet to BNB on Binance but i guess i selected wrong network

Do you know how can i need, please let me know
Thank you so much.

when did your friend get coins ? :sweat_smile:
@EY_88 i am wondering if small transactions only will push thruā€¦

Anyone withdraw .bnb from trust wallet to external wallet .I did 15 hours ago still not in my account .also I tried to deposit and got refused ,had a message from crypto. com saying my withdrawal request has been declined.loojs like they stopped ppl buying safemoon

I bought BNB and now its 24hours still not there. They charged my credit card already. is this a scam???

Iā€™ve sent BNB from Trust Wallet to Bitbns in my bnb address but it hasnā€™t been received yet. How much time does it usually require to receive bnb transaction ?

Hi everyone, if you bought BNB using the app, please read the response here as to why there are delays: I want to buy BNB, but it says not available - #25 by iamdeadlyz

1 Like