Pending transaction mince too low

I have a pending transaction
I have followed the instructions to cancel/ reset but it comes back with nonce too low -32000
I have changed the gas fees all the way up to 48 but still happening
Please can someone advise. It’s only for a small amount but don’t see why it’s happening

3 Likes

Hello, try the following :-

1 Update your app

2 Reimport your wallet

3 Use VPN

If problem persists

1 Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2 Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

3 Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste and attach a screenshot as well

1 Like

0xa10031Ba459c4B65D17bC8f9EEed271B25DC17Fa

Transaction
0xf0ba6e2948b131968ae12470e9c6cbbbeb68698c0b1790f543a5fbfd4a2824ab

Version 5.23

It won’t let me attach screen shots!

Hi Alan
I’ve updated the app and still says nonce too low
I’m very new to this so apologies. [quote=“Alan47, post:2, topic:174157, full:true”]

1 Update your app

2 Reimport your wallet

3 Use VPN

If problem persists

1 Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2 Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

3 Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste and attach a screenshot as well
[/quote]

strong text
Have attached screen shots [quote=“Alan47, post:2, topic:174157, full:true”]

1 Update your app

2 Reimport your wallet

3 Use VPN

If problem persists

[/quote]

There’s no pending transaction on etherscan, you have to re import your wallet. Follow this guide: How to Re-Import your Wallet

Hi Alan
Thank you
I’ve reimported wallet. It’s now gone through ( as in not pending) but I can’t see any transaction history now in smart chain bnb and bnb not received, though the tokens have gone.
Is this because I’ve been scammed as I think it’s gone down ?
It was only a small amount but still annoying!!
Just want to ensure I’ve done nothing wrong at my end.

@KUW12 did you imported correct wallet? Are the addresses same as before re importing?