Pending transaction not showing in the app

Hi, I bought 150 usd of bitcoins through the buy button (Moonpay) on the trust wallet app. The money was charged to my Credit Card, but the receipt shows “transaction pending”
And, the transfer does not appear in the trust wallet app, just in the Moonpay site transaction history. I know sometimes one must wait a bit longer, but the fact that it is not showing in the app worries me.
¿Could this be a problem?
I already tried reinstalling the app, and the last pending transfer for the money exchanged (150) still is not showing.
Here is the recipt

The transaction history in Moonpay site

The wallet not showing the pending transaction

Transaction ID
b0952359-7e6c-4338-91eb-4583f9422353

Is there something wrong or I should just wait? Thank you and happy Easter to all!

4 Likes

We can check this further on a public BTC explorer.
Please provide your BTC address or a transaction ID.

Or, you can contact MoonPay directly.

5 Likes

Thank you. I’m about to send an email

2 Likes

My wallet showing transaction pendin

2 Likes

Are the pending transactions showing anything when you tap on More Details?
If Yes, follow this guide: Pending "Stuck" Transactions
If No, use this one: How to Re-Import your Wallet

2 Likes

It’s sometimes takes longer time than regular. Last time I bought bitcoin and it arrived almost 2hours later. So, wait for a bit longer.

Guys…this is my first day using this app. I’m not sure what’s causing this. All my transaction in pending. When i press more info it says Sorry we are unable to locate this Txnhash. This is my recipient’s number : 0x4a73B222c80F700990246a88Cd695eEc92df92B3

I can’t share any photos. My pendings are stacked since yesterday. Same recipient. I thought it was a glitch. So i done again and again until it stacked up till 6 pending transaction. Hope someone help me through this.

This is my transaction hash : 0xb19f76e7a1b9dbcffb9d2fef17fb36b6d18bf328b9510f3da6ee11349c29ae11

Are the pending transactions showing anything when you tap on More Details?
If Yes, follow this guide: Pending "Stuck" Transactions
If No, use this one: How to Re-Import your Wallet

1 Like