Pending transaction with miners because of fee

How can I cancel or increase my gas fee after sending it because it has been saying pending for 1 day now . I sent 23$ with btc and pay fee of 3.04$ ? On a normal day the fee is not even up to 0.15$ so what is going on ? How can I increase the fee and let it go faster thanks.

2 Likes

@Idilo55 You need to wait till the transaction is confirmed or cancelled back to your wallet.

Hello please my transaction has been on pending for about 5days now how long more am I going to wait till please
This is the transaction address

68ef124cac902c250c00f1355edf10c7bc28bf333408c6699c01054681d9201a

@Alextalker You’d need to wait till the transaction is confirmed or cancelled back to your wallet and there is no ETA as it depends on the blockchain.

Okay thank you
Buh please how long do you think it will get completed
Cause it’s 5days now already

@Alextalker Please read my last message, there’s no ETA. The delay isn’t by Trust wallet but the blockchain.

I’m having the same issue, someone said troubleshooting and reimporting my wallet might work, my transaction is about a week and still pending

@Nonye You need to wait till it’s confirmed or cancelled, it’s always advisable to not adjust the recommended fee by the app as it could lead to this.