Pending transactions , how can I suspend

I have suspended transactions in BNB, is the procedure the same? Only that I put in the BNB. ??? Then I have another problem that often leaves me pending transactions or does not let me do them. How can I do? Are there any updates or anything I can do? I use iOS
And I connect it to pancakes. Thanks in advance

1 Like

Hello @Alexander121228 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

@Alexander121228 send your wallet address in plain text too (copy and paste here).

it is not possible 3 days have passed and still nothing. i sent everything i use it to buy and sell coins. And I’m losing money. I send my BNB address as requested 0xA76664f8B931B75903871762CEc914cCC3608a49. thanks I look forward.

@Alexander121228 you have to re-import your wallet, I can’t see any pending transactions on explorer. Here’s a guide: How to Re-Import your Wallet

Great! Glad to know that. If you have further inquiries, feel free to message us. Stay SAFU!