Please help: BNB from sell not updating

Hi All,

I am having an issue:

I purchased Kaby Gaming Token and sold 3 hours ago. The transaction was successful. The coins were removed and I never received my 5.5 bnb. My balance remained at 13 bnb and still is at that when it should be 18.5.

Any help would be massively appreciated and also - I removed the wallet and readded it and nothing. Added the coins again and nothing. Added WBNB, Busd, and not there either - please help =(

0x0eface87265acf8edb4171ff9a57c5f4082baf5c0c7851a9138520ca26521fec - Transaction hash

@Ravnica1 your transaction was successfully completed but it seems your funds redirected to another address (0x58f876857a02d6762e0101bb5c46a8c1ed44dc16).

This usually occurs when you swap your tokens on phishing/fake DApps sites.

Can you tell us where did you find the link used during swapping? Send screenshot displaying the site with link visited visible.

1 Like

Thank you I can put this to bed now. Regarding the link, I amnt sure. I do remember a purple drop down saying beware of non official dapps (on pancake dapps in TW) but I figured it was your banner and continued anyway. Ill try dig it up and post it here if I find it, I guess I must have clicked a link somewhere along the way :sweat_smile: