Please help! Transferred ETH from Binance to Trust wallet 5 days ago...Still no sign of it

Hi All,

I have been trying to read up on this all day to figure out for myself but have not yet found a solution, It seems like a fairly common problem so hopefully someone can help me out here.

The other night I was trying to buy some SPI coin, It was late and it was a little confusing as it is not straight forward to buy SPI coin.

I bought Ethereum from Binance and then transferred it to my Trust Wallet but I have still not received anything in my trust wallet. I got my trust wallet address correct according to the Txid and it is stated as completed.

I fear that maybe I have clicked the wrong type of ethereum at checkout (didnt know there are multiple types) as it is saying on TXid about some Binance peg ethereum token?

Please help!

Can post pics of txid if it helps?

TIA

1 Like

I have exactly the same problem. I bought ETH in Binance and transferred it to my trust wallet, and it hasn’t shown up!!!

I checked the txid and it says completed. Everything on my end was correct, Not sure what went wrong or why it is not showing up!!!

Ok, Hopefully we aint out of pocket brother!

How long has your transaction been in limbo for?

my main concerns are the “Interacted With (To):” address ( not sure what this is)
and the fact that it says beneath in the tokens transferred row “binance peg ethereum Token” ( is this normal or did I click the wrong one?)

5 days.

I just found it. Go to Trust, under wallet, top right corner. Click the toggle, search for binance-peg Etherum BEP20. Enable that, and you will see it.

Buying on Binance is not native ETH ERC20, but BEP20. I guess we have to swap to over.
Hope that helps.

3 Likes

That’s promising! happy to hear you found yours.

I added the BEP20 the other day but it hasn’t shown up yet, I’m sitting on 4 days 20 hours… hopefully it turns up by tomorrow!

Thanks for your help, I realize I still have alot to learn in the crypto realm!

Hi @Jimmyseek,

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. ETH (BEP20) wallet address in the Trust Wallet app (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
  3. Transaction hash or link that was given by Binance
  4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hi mate thanks,

Have posted screenshots below but post is awaiting approval (it’s been 10 hours so far)

this is the transaction hash if you wouldn’t mind to have a look at this in the mean time?

0x5c581bdd039d81dd4a4761304f2af359e8c9418ccc72b91e52b6cec887826ce1

thanks!

Hi iamdeadlyz!

Thanks for your help.

Here’s some info as requested.

0x5c581bdd039d81dd4a4761304f2af359e8c9418ccc72b91e52b6cec887826ce1

TIA

You have withdrawn Binance-Peg Ethereum Token (BEP20), not a native Ethereum.

To access it, tap the toggle sign on the upper right of the main wallet screen, search for Binance-Peg, and enable the one with Ethereum and BEP20. You can also follow this guide: How to Add or Remove a Coin

Thats great!! thank you!

Now one more question for you, I hope you dont mind…

What is Binance-Peg Ethereum token and can I/should I covert it to native Ethereum on trust wallet?

Binance-Peg Ethereum token is a “pegged/wrapped” version of Ethereum in the Binance Smart Chain. Learn more about pegged tokens here (converting is also discussed):

AWESOME, thanks a lot!!!
I just created my account to like and comment, I would have lost money otherwise!

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Sent USDT from Binance to ETH not reflected