Please how do I retrieve a Bep20 token (Binance-peg Etherum) I sent to a Eth address

Please how do I retreive a Bep20 token (Binance-peg Etherum) I sent to a Eth address.

It’s completed but the Money did not get to the Eth address so the money is stuck.

3 Likes

Hello @Richleo7 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

Hi I have raised 2 tickets with Trust and received no reply. My transfer from Coinspot to Trust Wallet of Ethereum has not gone through for over a week now. The transaction is confirmed on BSC scan but no funds are showing. I have re imported my wallet as well. Still nothing. Please can someone tell me why my funds are supposedly cleared but nothing is showing in my trust wallet.

Sent from:
0xcfe8050b34d8f5be74106dbba18982d0254419ed

Sent to: 0x28c3bdD5ccF2ba051dCB01a0df7E169DFcEBaf51

Hello @Hperk
Your tokens are in your wallet and you only need to add it manually as a custom token
Tap on the upper right corner in your wallet, search ETH and enable the one with BEP20.

1 Like

I withdrew 0.0657641 ETH (almost 4 hours ago) from Binance using BEP20 directly to my ETH wallet on Trust but I can’t see the funds yet. Should I’ve sent them to BNB on Trust instead of ETH?

Version 6.15 (6153)
TxID 0x85b5fb567c5401d43ebf94bd48e35d45f364cbf1f3b3d989b20925cf99b83770
Addresss 0xe587C5fE91B7e8Db2E2a6e843fCa3C77CCbEb901

Hello @Pera
Your tokens are in your wallet and you only need to add it manually as a custom token
Tap on the upper right corner in your wallet, search ETH and enable the one with BEP20.

1 Like

Hi everyone
I just wanted to send ETH from a BEP20 address to Trust wallet, I searched in Trust wallet for ETH on BEP20 and I found there is an address with the name of Binance-Peg Ethereum (ETH) which is on PEP20, and there is no address with only “ETH name” and corresponding with BEP20, so is this the right one? Binance-Peg Ethereum?
although I saw an answer in a site (artarax com), but I wanted a confirmation from Trust wallet.
Thanks in advance for your help

1 Like

Hello @rezakz
ERC20 and BEP20 tokens have the same address hence your ERC20 ETH and BEP20 ETH address are the same and you can send to it.

1 Like