Please what will i do

i lost my , phone , am using LAPTOP now , what will i do to continue with trust wallet app. is it on PC

3 Likes

Not all. We don’t have PC wallet for now. If you have your seed phrase written somewhere safe, just keep it till you get another phone.
With that, you can reimport your wallet and have all your assets back. If not or if you save it on your lost phone without any security, then consider your funds gone.

3 Likes

Salam, and dont worry if you have backed up recovery phrases, with recovery phrases you can use your wallet in pc using metamask .strong text

1 Like

Similar issue here but a little different my phone was stolen and I was able to restore my account with my backup phrases . I put app lock on and have a new passcode for my new phone . Question is will the person who has my phone be able to login if I had my code written in my notes on that phone . Does app lock stop others from accessing the app once you have it activated ?

1 Like

Will advice you if u have funds in your wallet to create new wallet and transfer it their to secure your funds and have peace of mind.

4 Likes

There isn’t a PC compactable trust wallet yet, only available on mobile phone.

IMO if you have only PC and no mobile phone, you can try downloading a good android emulator which can allow you run android apps on PC. Then download Trust Wallet apk and install in the emulator, import your word phrase. That’s all…
Although I haven’t tried it before though, so DYOR better still get a mobile phone to continue the wonderful Trust Wallet experience :relieved:

1 Like

Make you sure backup your pharse

2 Likes