Polygon token was not received

Hi, I recently transferred over polygon token from from another wallet, however its not showing up in my trustwallet and crypto.com wallet shows completed. They have requested I contact support on trustwallet since its mark completed on their end, can someone assist? Its been delay by a day

@Dlodream To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Address in plain text (copy and paste)

3. Transaction hash or link (copy and paste)

Which is currently version 3.12 at this time. And I have to keep writing until I het 70 characters inorder to send this message :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Also it will not allow me to submit an image of tbe version of my trustwallet app through your link

Hi, attachment below as requested

To Trustwallet -polygon
0x7d1afa7b718fb893db30a3abc0cfc608aacfebb0

Hash transaction
0x967a58536e721607f0e6ad81e1411c71b5aa7dfdfc9a631f0838f87d8213b938

1 Like

@Dlodream you have to enable Matic ERC20 to be able to see your balance. Tap on top right corner and search Matic then enable Matic ERC20.

1 Like

I was unware of this as this. Appreciate you clarifying as there are many more simaliar tokens but with different networks. Thank you!

Great! Glad to know that. If you have further inquiries, feel free to message us. Stay SAFU!